Advertisement

1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

System Pics 2020

Discussion in 'audio' started by Cereal Killer, Dec 30, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. monty

monty pfm Member

Hi - the rack is Isolblue (available from Hifi Sound in Stockton-upon-tees & others)

the TT shelf is a Decent Audio, available from the same place

2. taffyboy1

taffyboy1 pfm Member

Thank you !

3. Cereal Killer

Cereal Killer 432 Point5

You Lucky sod, that’s one of my favourites!!!! That, the RC45 and RC51 - all legendary bikes.

4. Rana

Rana pfm Member

The MC Audio RL21 is reported to be in the same class as the KEF Reference 1 and BMW 805D standmounts. I can't comment about that having never owned either, but it's certainly in a different class to all the Shahinians I've had and love (I still have a Larc). VFM is off-scale at the kind of prices you and I bought at (I bought 2 pairs , one new pair which blew my socks off and other ex-dem.....the latter I actually paid much more for as I was desperate to get it, and it was in the silver/tourmaline finish I wanted).

Cereal Killer likes this.
  5. KeithL

KeithL pfm Member

[​IMG]
    We're enjoying some good tunes courtesy of Steve Winwood.

Darren L, joe9407, Robby and 4 others like this.
  6. jan tomczak

jan tomczak pfm Member

Yes, quite an exceptional speaker...i believe the designer of mbl has/had some connection with them.

The only review i have seen is from soundstage...and quite an honest one without any 'trumpets' being blown. For me ,their transparency is quite something.
    Like you've said, the value for money is amazing...especially 2nd hand. Also it's quite refreshing to have a company make only 1 standmount version and 1 floorstanding version than the usual umpteen models...makes your choice simple. I don't know much about electronics and might sound contradictory but i feel they are superbly engineered, so if not for your input i'd never have made the purchase, thanks.

Salamander, Cereal Killer and Rana like this.
  7. Thetiminator

Thetiminator Painfully virile

Flip! Steve Winwood has let himself go! :eek:

8. zeon

zeon pfm Member

Always was Hairy !

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.