advertisement

System Pics 2016 part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got to love an LP12 like that Gromit. An iconic piece of hi-fi regardless of the vast swathes of commentary about it. I'd have another in a flash if I had a dedicated room.

An iconic piece of hi-fi regardless of the vast swathes of commentary about it.

Funny, its the only piece of HIFI equipment I have the remotest emotional attachment to. I just love the form factor of an LP12 in its myriad of guises. Gromits pics are superb. Wish I could take photos like that.

Finally, I have a space, back where it started some 11 years ago. It has been in this space or near on 3 or 4 occasions.

31271151645_528ab2d682_z.jpg

31126671772_201eedfc7a_z.jpg

31156208961_5c72d4a884_z.jpg

The remote works when lid to t/t shelf is closed.

Bloss

Whoops

Speakers - Kef reference 105.3.
Amps - Musical Fidelity 550K superchargers, used as monoblocs.
Pre - Creek OBH-22 passive.
Phono - Creek OBH15-mk2.
Deck - Clear Audio Champion Ltd. Ed.
Cartridge - Clear Audio Aurum Beta fitted with ATN95S stylus.
Cables - fit for purpose

Bloss

@monty: I can only see darkness.:D Please be so kind and make better pics, the pic above from VLa is also not that good imho.

monty

imho that is an excellent pic because your great system is also rendered tantalising.
Is that a signed copy of Movement I'm coveting? :-D

John

IMG_0102_zpsenfvaibt.jpg

Some beautiful and aspirational systems and rooms here as usual.

The past year has seen a microrendu source added, with a Paul Hynes PSU, and the Devialet upgraded to a 250 Pro (long story).

After a drawn out and failed search for new speakers, I ended up sticking with the facts - will save that mission for another time (and when budget allows).

After a drawn out and failed search for new speakers, I ended up sticking with the facts - will save that mission for another time (and when budget allows).

Nothing quite like the look of a wall-mounted Devialet. Nice.

Being in a similar position -- a Devialet owner looking for new speakers -- I'll be interested in your next mission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back