advertisement

Star Trek: Picard

My Crave subscription, the Canuck service that streams the Trek, costs me 9.99 clams a month. For that 9.99 Canuck clams I get a bit of joy in my otherwise miserable life.

But, if I'm going to be honest here, I probably like the Trek a bit more than most.

Joe

My Crave subscription, the Canuck service that streams the Trek, costs me 9.99 clams a month. For that 9.99 Canuck clams I get a bit of joy in my otherwise miserable life.

But, if I'm going to be honest here, I probably like the Trek a bit more than most.

Joe

Your happiness is worth £2.50 a week of anyone’s money.

Thanks, man.

The Trek just resonates with me, even the crap episodes.

Joe

Swampy,

I'll get it through Crave TV in Canuckistan in early 2020. Wants I should beam the episode into your brain using the Talosian mind illusion?

Joe

Thank you Commander P. That will be perfect. I will be in my ready room...

Swampy

paging @Joe P ...

just saw this at the supermarket:

81HgFKVViVL._SY679_.jpg

Vuk,

Me, too. Star Trek is the most influential science fiction series evah!

Time must have reissued it, because the debut 50 years ago was in 2016.

Joe

Me, too. Star Trek is the most influential science fiction series evah!

Time must have reissued it, because the debut 50 years ago was in 2016.

Or it's been on display at his supermarket since 2016.

It was a bad week for Trekkies. Three people died — Robert Walker, the guy who played Charlie X, DC Fontana, who was a writer and story editor for the original series, and now Odo.

Joe

@Joe P

posters for the picard show have popped up all over the place here in toronto. i assume it's starting soon (tough to see from at a distance on a bike).

Vuk,

If you have Crave, the streaming service I use, the new show will premier on January 24, 2020. If you have the sci-fi channel it might be the day before.

Man, if only I had a Guardian of Forever I could jump ahead to January 24, 2020.

Joe

@Joe P

i've got CBS, so if you want to come over on the 23rd, let me know and i'll pick up some romulan ale.

Thought I'd drop by this thread to mention the rather splendid tshirt I got for christmas. And then figured why not just make it my avatar. Linguistic metaphoricity FTW!

The new show's already been renewed for a second season, apparently. Looking forward to seeing it.

advertisement

Back