advertisement

Star Trek: Original Series • Discovery • Picard • Lower Decks • Prodigy • Strange New Worlds

Clw7o8c.jpg

A rare 3rd Season semi-classic episode, or a brief respite from the Season 3 dumpster fire.

A lot of the letters seem to have fallen off that memorial, and the remaining ones have slipped a bit. The set designer needs better glue.

Bhcyiuo.jpg

Many don't agree, but it is my view that this episode rises above the usual Season 3 rot. Also, it has the single best musical selection of the entire series - the demented version of "Buffalo Gals" played on tack piano, in the barroom scene.

I may have noted earlier in this thread that they skipped an episode. Well it finally airs tonight, out of sequence but seasonally appropriate:

st-catspaw3.jpg

Picture-156.png

Yank,

One of the standouts from season three, I thought. It's also the episode that spawned advice that ought to be heeded on every audio forum when a thread crapper / thread disturber posts: Do NOT feed the energy creature.

Joe

Yank,

One of the standouts from season three, I thought. It's also the episode that spawned advice that ought to be heeded on every audio forum when a thread crapper / thread disturber posts: Do NOT feed the energy creature.

Joe

Also, Michael Ansara, the head Klingon, was married to Barbara Eden of "I Dream of Jeannie".

advertisement

Back