advertisement

Silly things that amuse

IMG-1847.jpg

Not just dog owners IMO :rolleyes: from the Guardian.

Peanuts song- I possibly put up b4, but searching 'peanuts' yielding 0 results..

I s'times put this on at breakfast to start the day.

Capt

This is one of my favourite things and I remember an interview with Vic/Jim that he said it was the funniest thing he ever did.

This is one of my favourite things and I remember an interview with Vic/Jim that he said it was the funniest thing he ever did.

Exactly- I think he said it 'was the pinnacle (or highlight) of his career'. Fantastic.

(Baked potato song next up).

I did post it on a 'mericun Guitar forum, in the off topic section just to see. Just 'Peanuts', with no words. 0 replies.

I felt a bit proud. Capt

@cutting42 just as an aside question: do you know what happened to pfm member Hacker? He was a real gent to me, super patient helping me with my superregs install (still never missed a beat in 15 yrs or so).

And are you a fan of Southpark? Capt

@cutting42 just as an aside question: do you know what happened to pfm member Hacker? He was a real gent to me, super patient helping me with my superregs install (still never missed a beat in 15 yrs or so).

And are you a fan of Southpark? Capt

Not seen any posts from Hacker. Agree, he was a proper gent and super helpful. I built his HackerNAP amps - full on dual mono and we shared stories both building James's Ergo IIIR speaker.

Love Southpark, did you watch the 25th Anniversary concert last year? I am a huge Primus and Rush as well anyway so this was the event of the year for me.

@cutting42 do you think I should put up Randy's sizeable stool clip up? I'm -sorely- tempted, as it's pinnacle SP: thing is, although the juvenile bar's low enough right here, I found it going even lower within a rich seam of hilarity.. I mean seriously fkn immature be warned.. within the youtube punters' comments below. I've often found the comments underneath a YouTube 'funny' to be highly amusing.

I think Rush (I'm hoping TonyL doesn't see this) is my most played band on the Lp12/ naims. It's recorded so well it's just tailor made for good hifi for me (the best 'middle period' stuff MPics, Hemispheres etc). Southpark being prolly my alltime favourite comedy, I'm actually not such a fan of Primus myself- but do know he's talented on his twanger.

Capt

@cutting42 do you think I should put up Randy's sizeable stool clip up? I'm -sorely- tempted, as it's pinnacle SP: thing is, although the juvenile bar's low enough right here, I found it going even lower within a rich seam of hilarity.. I mean seriously fkn immature be warned.. within the youtube punters' comments below. I've often found the comments underneath a YouTube 'funny' to be highly amusing.

I think Rush (I'm hoping TonyL doesn't see this) is my most played band on the Lp12/ naims. It's recorded so well it's just tailor made for good hifi for me (the best 'middle period' stuff MPics, Hemispheres etc). Southpark being prolly my alltime favourite comedy, I'm actually not such a fan of Primus myself- but do know he's talented on his twanger.

Capt

It was broadcast TV so can't offend too much. I say go for it, what's the worst that could happen!

It was broadcast TV so can't offend too much. I say go for it, what's the worst that could happen!

No I can't- I'll pm it you, & you can smirk at the puriile comments below. A great fav SPark clip.

In meantime listen to what the baked potato say..

Capt

advertisement

Back