advertisement

Show off your 2014 builds what plans for 2015?

It's a telly program the wife watches. It contains murders and gloomy looking people - I suppose it's not that unusual.

My main project was building and fine-tuning my Hackernap, which has now acquired 2 R-core front-end transformers.

IMG_0321.jpg

IMG_0322.jpg

After working my way through building Hackernap mono blocs (still not finished all of them) my brain hurts at the thought of doing a stereo version so very well done Jo. - nice r-cores by the way ;)

Thanks for the comments. Biggest challenge was getting it all to fit. Wiring it was a bit of a slow process...triple checking every cable and connector. Now I am happy it all works, I will tidy up some of the wiring as next step.

Lovely looking Lenco build and superb build thread over on Lencoheaven.

Keep us posted on your phono build.:cool:

On now that is just lovely. Corian is a great material to use for high mass stuff. I love the white look. I cannot express my admiration for the hard core engineering here.PS Great choice of arm, :thumbs:

I get the aluminium sheet cut to order by an eBay seller. I used to try painting them black and hiding bolts etc but now I don't bother. This does mean they have zero WAF but luckily I've built some cupboards either side of the chimney breast so the enclosures are never on show. ;)

advertisement

Back