advertisement

Record Store Day

A band I must have missed. Who are RHP?

Me too. I probably don't need the box set (yet) but on the back of all the froth around this release I had a listen to their top 10 on Spotify and was mightily impressed both by the songwriting and the SQ. So the LPs are likely to sound the bees knees. Hope they are great pressings for all those to whom this band holds a special place.

Funny old game - been enjoying music my whole life and activelyt buying records/CDs for 40 + years and have around 1000 LPs & 2000 CDs. As with most on PF, spend an inordinate amount of time listening and exploring all kinds of music, new and old - yet there will always be huge gaps. Gotta love this hobby. :)

Me too. I probably don't need the box set (yet) but on the back of all the froth around this release I had a listen to their top 10 on Spotify and was mightily impressed both by the songwriting and the SQ. So the LPs are likely to sound the bees knees. Hope they are great pressings for all those to whom this band holds a special place.

Funny old game - been enjoying music my whole life and activelyt buying records/CDs for 40 + years and have around 1000 LPs & 2000 CDs. As with most on PF, spend an inordinate amount of time listening and exploring all kinds of music, new and old - yet there will always be huge gaps. Gotta love this hobby. :)

That's what I like. I've been to a few All Tomorrows Parties festivals . And every one. "oh wow love this new band. what do you mean they've been going 15 years??"

There's an album by Sun Kil Moon (ex Red House Painters) called 'April'. It's the most beautiful thing to my ears. Though some people cannot even listen to his voice on that record when I play it.

I really wanted the Foo Fighters and White Stripes releases but looks like I may have to pay big money for them

advertisement

Back