advertisement

Recommended movies etc on Netflix/Amazon Prime III

Back in early 2022 I watched an excellent series on NOWTV/SKY called AMERICAN RUST and was dissapointed to find it wasn't picked up for renewal.

However move forward nearly two years and they have continued the story with the original Actors etc and this is available free on PRIME called

AMERICAN RUST BROKEN JUSTICE.

AMERICAN RUST Series 1 is available still on NOWTV. Series 1 on PRIME costs extra £$

“James Blunt, One Brit Wonder”, on Netflix. I'm not a fan of Mr Blunt's music, but I do enjoy his masterful, self-deprecatory Tweets. This fascinating documentary reveals he's had a very interesting life, including a sobering spell in the military during the genocide in Kosovo.

James is a really amusing, likeable chap, so maybe it's his plummy voice that's compelled people to subject him to a truly horrific bombardment of hatred and scorn. Quite disturbing and completely uncalled for.

Watched 'The Snowman' on Amazon last week. Not a patch on the book but some good acting and big names in small parts but, they seemed to have confused brooding noir with slowness.

advertisement

Back