advertisement

Potholes everywhere

There's too many motorcyclists dying round here due to cars swerving into them avoiding potholes at the last second. A3052 Devon.

Noticed a real deterioration in the roads around here (Gloucestershire/ Oxfordshire) since the new year. Reckon the cold snap / snow in December has trashed them. White paint markings everywhere so hopefully will be repaired soon. Based on my council tax bill just landed, they should be perfect!

The London boroughs of Croydon, Kingston, Sutton and Merton have been really bad for some years.

Probably the rest of London as well but I haven`t driven there recently.

Lost a couple of almost new tyres in KIngston, giant hole filled with water at night....

they Herts Highways seem to be repairing ours quite rapidly on the main roads. Back roads are the responsibility of the lesser Borough Council who appear to be doing FA

Now why is it that France has better roads and trains ? And health service. And housing.
And food. Don't even mention wine.
And weather and even bloody rugby.
It would be good to hear your answer to your question.

Noticed a real deterioration in the roads around here (Gloucestershire/ Oxfordshire) since the new year. Reckon the cold snap / snow in December has trashed them. White paint markings everywhere so hopefully will be repaired soon. Based on my council tax bill just landed, they should be perfect!

You may be lucky, in Bucks they wait for the white paint to wear away. What pothole?

We need W@nksy!
https://www.boredpanda.com/****sy-p...oogle&utm_medium=organic&utm_campaign=organic

I can't find many round Norwich. They seem to have fixed them.

A car accidentally caught fire in our residential road which left an unsightly scar on the surface.

The council resurfaced within a couple of months even though it wasn't a problem.

they Herts Highways seem to be repairing ours quite rapidly on the main roads. Back roads are the responsibility of the lesser Borough Council who appear to be doing FA

whereabouts in Herts? East Herts possibly the worst it’s ever been.

I drove all over London everything from the m25 in is just getting really bad.

it’s a shit show in Hampshire, took two wheels out the other month. The garage said they had seen loads of issues right up to air bags going off!

I use Waze all the time for the pothole warnings. On trouble is that it makes listening to anything difficult because the damn thing goes off every 2 minutes

advertisement

Back