advertisement

Post-Trump: III (decline, further tantrums, legal proceedings, book deals etc)

wVBtVLa.jpg

NvT4dFX.jpg

F3iFbAA.jpg

c8QPGNC.jpg

fW5kmkR.jpg

B20ZrsP.jpg

I65xcEg.jpg

M5SQKDr.jpg

odCRiuy.jpg

Fox “News” sanctioned for withholding evidence in the Dominion case (NBC). The judge is giving Dominion Voting Systems a chance to conduct another deposition, at Fox's expense. This looks like very good news as it will likely cost Murdoch a lot more cash! \o/

Fox “News” sanctioned for withholding evidence in the Dominion case (NBC). The judge is giving Dominion Voting Systems a chance to conduct another deposition, at Fox's expense. This looks like very good news as it will likely cost Murdoch a lot more cash! \o/

Fox looks to be in real trouble now with this ex-employee and the recordings. Settlement might well be along soon.

19.29 BST
Trump sues former attorney Cohen for $500m: report

Lawsuit claims former fixer breached attorney-client privilege and unjustly enriched himself, among other allegations

Donald Trump slapped his former lawyer Michael Cohen with a $500m lawsuit on Wednesday, according to Fox News.

Donald Trump reportedly sues former lawyer Michael Cohen for $500m – live (theguardian.com)

Hehe, dog eat dog. :rolleyes::D

Cohen is one of the good guys these days, he is very good value on the US news channels

19.29 BST
Trump sues former attorney Cohen for $500m: report

Lawsuit claims former fixer breached attorney-client privilege and unjustly enriched himself, among other allegations

Donald Trump slapped his former lawyer Michael Cohen with a $500m lawsuit on Wednesday, according to Fox News.

Donald Trump reportedly sues former lawyer Michael Cohen for $500m – live (theguardian.com)

Hehe, dog eat dog. :rolleyes::D

Revenge lawsuit. Like most of Trump's suits lately, I bet it fails.

Revenge lawsuit. Like most of Trump's suits lately, I bet it fails.

MSNBC suggesting it is likely PR/smear/deflection similar to the one he threw at Hilary Clinton over ‘Russiagate’. Just more attention-seeking that’s likely to be laughed out. Cohen has already been to jail for his involvement with Trump’s criminality, I very much doubt any NDA stands at this point!

MSNBC suggesting it is likely PR/smear/deflection similar to the one he threw at Hilary Clinton over ‘Russiagate’. Just more attention-seeking that’s likely to be laughed out. Cohen has already been to jail for his involvement with Trump’s criminality, I very much doubt any NDA stands at this point!

Very much looking forward to seeing Cohens "Counter Sue" action or a Judge decides to charge drumpf with a contempt of court action for wasting valuable court time.

Attorney-client privilege ends the moment the client involves the attorney in criminal activity, for which the lawyer has already paid and the client has yet to.

ISTM that this suit should also be perceived as yet another petulant child-like attempt at witness tampering.

Another happy day! \o/

PS The footage of the corrupt lying narcissistic shit taking the 5th will never get old. That’s his legacy right there.

Donald Trump’s new $500 million lawsuit against Michael Cohen means that Trump idiotically admits everything Cohen said is true.

According to former Manhattan prosecutor Karen Friedman Agnifilo, Trump’s lawsuit “kind of makes no sense.” “Trump is alleging that Michael Cohen broke attorney-client privilege,” but he’s calling them falsehoods, she said.

If they aren’t true, they couldn’t be things Trump told him in confidence. If they were false, Trump would have brought a defamation case which he didn’t do.

She also accused Trump of witness intimidation - by using the court system to go after his foes and adversaries.
” (Twitter).

advertisement

Back