advertisement

Post-Trump: III (decline, further tantrums, legal proceedings, book deals etc)

Am glad to see this prosecution finally moving forward, and am looking forward to seeing the actual charges.

Might be a good time to advise patience. It will be many months before this goes to trial. Hopefully, while waiting, we will see additional indictments for election interference in Georgia and for sedition on Jan 6th.

Can't help but feel this is a bit of a sideshow compared to the election interference and attempted coup, although of course any Trump conviction is a good one.

DeSantis tweet

He must skip law class when they were discussing the Extradition Clause?

Supportive word salad tossed at the most susceptible T***p supporters. T***p’s lawyer said publicly last week that’ll he will surrender to face charges in NY, so DeSantis is just trying to score some cheap points. It’s really pathetic.

DeSantis is also trying to distract from what he said last week: he does have some limited power as Governor to intervene and delay or prevent extradition, but said he will not use it. So now he’s saying he’ll neither hurt or help the process. Whatever…

Pleased for friends in the US. A step forward, hopefully the first of many. Come on Georgia and Jack Smith.

I don't know much about US law.
Does the indictment alone prevent him from running for office in future?
Or would that depend on conviction?

you don’t like Karen Friedman Agnifilo?

There's so many of them now I am not sure of the names. If you man the ex-DA one then yes I like her.

Mostly I am tired of the fact that the SHOCKING DEVELOPMENTS IN TRUMP CASE click baits always turn out to be a summary of a single news item I already know but it takes a while into the video to work out. I usually fast forward 1m (2 double taps on an iPad) into Ben M's videos as that is where he is actually saying the 1 sentence fact that is the substance of the video.

(I realise this is basically the YouTube game and to their credit they are not as bad as Glenn Kirschner who I had to block for repeatedly wasting my time)

But..... I like Popok and find him better value than most and there is a good chance I will learn something I won't find in all the other videos on the same subject :)

advertisement

Back