advertisement

Post-Trump: III (decline, further tantrums, legal proceedings, book deals etc)

It’s not only stupid, it’s an overreach. It’s a state-level prosecution, little or nothing to do with the federal government.

Of course it's mainly about him doing the bidding of the people he sold out to in order to become speaker and common sense be dammed.

Is there anything to stop Trump defecting to Russia now that things are finally heating up?

"Former President Donald Trump’s defense attorney Evan Corcoran is scheduled to testify Friday before the grand jury investigating classified documents found at Mar-a-Lago after a new order from a federal appeals court, a source familiar with the matter told CNN.

The US DC Court of Appeals said that Corcoran must provide additional testimony and turn over documents about the former president as part of the criminal investigation into possible mishandling of classified documents."

I take it he wasn't arrested today?

84924099-812-C-413-B-9723-DB6-EFE06765-F.gif

I’ve already posted this on the Ukraine thread, so apologies for double posting here.

After a week of heavy criticism, DeSantis reversed his previous comments on Ukraine.

https://www.politico.com/amp/news/2023/03/22/desantis-ukraine-calls-putin-war-criminal-00088460

IMV, it is obvious that he is not ready for a national stage. Stopping aid to Ukraine was his first major international policy announcement. He says it, T***p and others punch him in the mouth, and he pulls an immediate 180!

This cowardly fascist has no spine, no morals, no personality, and no chance of becoming the next POTUS.

Yes I saw that earlier. Hope it’s enough to blow his chances for the next POTUS. Anything that makes the Republicans unelectable is good for all of us.

advertisement

Back