advertisement

Pics of your pets (part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bitey the cat ... apparently flipping me off.

47987141893_3d50313905_c.jpg

47987127857_0da9dd46cc_c.jpg

Joe

Fostered this young girl today from a difficult environment. She cowers to a raised voice, has some cuts and has been exposed to a lot of cannabis. She is now fast asleep on Bert's step, the regular hangout of my beloved Bulldog who died in August last year.

48032404027_2a826e7559_b.jpg

48032401737_c11a4fdc6d_h.jpg

Fostered this young girl today from a difficult environment. She cowers to a raised voice, has some cuts and has been exposed to a lot of cannabis. She is now fast asleep on Bert's step, the regular hangout of my beloved Bulldog who died in August last year.

You're doing a great thing there - hopefully some time in a better environment will see her improve. She looks pretty content in the 2nd picture.

We're just about 3 months into life with our rescue dog and he seems pretty settled and happy now. He hadn't been abused (it was more a rehoming situation than a rescue) but it still took a little while for him to become really settled and it's noticeable that he comes looking for cuddles and tummy rubs a lot more now than he used to. We didn't have the experience for a proper rescue dog (Ludo is our first ever dog) so we've really won a watch with Ludo as he's fantastic. Also if someone had been bad to my dog I'm not really sure I'd be willing to let it pass - so probably for the best!

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back