advertisement

pfm Picture A Week (PAW) 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_5398_800px.jpg

Fleeting

'Winston's bench'

A couple of times a week, a good friend and I would meet up to take our dogs for a walk around this place. Harley (our Flatcoat Retriever) and Winston (a liver/white English Cocker) were - and still are I'm sure - great pals and, knowing a treat was soon to be forthcoming, would both sit by this bench in anticipation. Winston (and his mum & dad of course) moved up to the Western Isles of Scotland last year so our meetings had to cease, more's the pity.

Winston's bench by Boxertrixter, on Flickr

Canon 6D/EF 35mm f1.4 L II

Not a photo sorry, Just ordered a Fuji X100V , new boxed unopened apparently
I will be very pi--ed if they dont have this in stock as they said they did and more than one , fingers crossed.

'Winston's bench'

A couple of times a week, a good friend and I would meet up to take our dogs for a walk around this place. Harley (our Flatcoat Retriever) and Winston (a liver/white English Cocker) were - and still are I'm sure - great pals and, knowing a treat was soon to be forthcoming, would both sit by this bench in anticipation. Winston (and his mum & dad of course) moved up to the Western Isles of Scotland last year so our meetings had to cease, more's the pity.

Winston's bench by Boxertrixter, on Flickr

Canon 6D/EF 35mm f1.4 L II
Looks like a nice chill out place to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back