advertisement

pfm Picture A Week (PAW) 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's good to know.

I had an epididymal cyst removed 3 weeks ago and things have returned to the normal colour and walking about is much easier.

Small beer compared to your experience!

Pete

52104070405_41526477e0_b.jpg

52101725298_49df672169_b.jpg

This plant is like something out of yet another dream. Or is it just me.......
-Steve
You may not believe that their sweet and seedy fruits are widely available at every supermarket or grocery.
The plant, Passiflora, known also as the passion flowers or passion vines, is a genus of about 550 species of flowering plants, the type genus of the family Passifloraceae.
It seems that they are getting very popular as I have seen them many times in someone's' garden. In fact, I also have grown some in my back garden recently.

Following @eternumviti footsteps!!! (GFX50S+GF45mm)

Mullion Harbour - Cornwall
by David Yeoman, on Flickr

Did you move that plastic tub thing?

Was a bit odd seeing that. I thought I'd taken it!

I love your rendition of the Crowns, very natural, and you've perfectly aligned with the top of the upper house. It was raining when I went there a couple of weeks ago, I didn't even try to photograph it.

Did you move that plastic tub thing?

Was a bit odd seeing that. I thought I'd taken it!

I love your rendition of the Crowns, very natural, and you've perfectly aligned with the top of the upper house. It was raining when I went there a couple of weeks ago, I didn't even try to photograph it.

No I didn't doctor the scene!! (or in post) - that was as it was, it was a good morning for me, we went to Mullion Harbour the day before (I parked in the car park and used the honesty box) and returning to the cottage discovered I'd lost the cottage key!! We got another from the owners (I offered to pay the cost of a replacement key), the following morning I went back to Mullion Harbour (around 6am), parked in the same car park, and there on top of the honesty box was the missing key, so from that moment on I knew I was going to have a good day!

Thanks for the comment about the Crowns, I had periods of light rain/drizzle that morning with the odd break. Most of my images later on in the morning had a very flat sky. It was also very windy, by teh time I'd walked brom Botallack to Geevor (through Levant) I was very weather beaten, fortunately the Cafe opened about the time I arrived (9.30am)

The next day the sun was shining!

Hendra Beach Pillbox - Type 24 Pillbox, was located on the cliff top some 10m above the beach, but costal erosion has caused it to be moved!!

Hendra Beach - Pillbox
by David Yeoman, on Flickr

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back