advertisement

pfm Picture A Week (PAW) 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last day of the holidays today, so decided to make the most of it with a big local walk with my son. I broke out the OS map and plotted a route that took in 3 local lakes, with a track length of 11km. It has become a tradition for me to make peanut butter and jam sandwiches for us on such days, and today was no different. I used to do it as a way of getting my son out the door. This is no longer necessary, but I still do it anyway :D

I took the camera, although it hardly came out of the bag. Mostly I just larked about with my son as we plodded along the route. Since the purpose day was to spend some quality time with my son I thought it fitting to put up a rare image of him, that I took earlier today.

Seven years old and growing up way too fast!

Untitled by Amar Sood, on Flickr

Fujifilm X-T2 / XF55-200mm f3.5-4.8

Lefty

Wonderful portrait !

Hengitsbury Head 3&4:

51787718543_b1b7b68daa_b.jpg

51787719103_ca6a820003_b.jpg

Heather 2015_DxO by Cecil Taylor, on Flickr

Some of you may have read my posts on the "Today I have been mainly V2" thread regarding my wife Heather who passed away last Friday.

Heather was always a reluctant sitter so there are very few decent photos of her. Many holiday snaps with sunglasses on or eyes screwed up because of the sun etc.

Stumbled across this one while preparing for the funeral, after a little crop I'm very happy with it, I think it shows the sparkle which attracted me to her 35 years ago.

Some of you may have read my posts on the "Today I have been mainly V2" regarding my wife Heather who passed away last Friday.

Heather was always a reluctant sitter so there are very few decent photos of her. Many holiday snaps with sunglasses on or eyes screwed up because of the sun etc.

Stumbled across this one while preparing for the funeral, after a little crop I'm very happy with it, I think it shows the sparkle which attracted me to her 35 years ago.

@cctaylor Extremely sorry to hear this Cecil - my deepest condolences to you.

Some of you may have read my posts on the "Today I have been mainly V2" thread regarding my wife Heather who passed away last Friday.

Such a lovely photo, I’m sure you’ll draw on the memories you shared together to help lessen the pain, take care.

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back