advertisement

pfm Picture A Week (PAW) 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just two words: Northanger Abbey

9-F2-C8-B00-184-F-45-D9-9-E84-D6962611-C036.jpg

'It is a truth universally acknowledged, that the young author in possession of a good narrative, must be in want of a factoid.'

(for everyone else reading along & wondering what we are wittering about - the trefoil lump in Joe's fine image was built barely a year or so before it was , erm., so adopted... )

'It is a truth universally acknowledged, that the young author in possession of a good narrative, must be in want of a factoid.'

(for everyone else reading along & wondering what we are wittering about - the trefoil lump in Joe's fine image was built barely a year or so before it was , erm., so adopted... )

As Horace Walpole said of a similar new/old building: ‘It has the true rust of the Barons’ War’ (only for some literalist to tell him that it was actually only ten years old).

Went out again this morning - I must have somehow managed to put the X-T2 in JPEG only mode(!) as there were no RAWs when I downloaded the images from the card. D'oh!

Still getting to grip with the Fuji. It's very different from the Z7. Here's one from this morning which I rather liked. (Again, the Fuji encouraging me to be more experimental in my image making - which is the main reason I got it to be honest)

The Light in the Darkness by Amar Sood, on Flickr

Fujifilm X-T2 / XF 55-200mm f3.5-4.8

Lefty

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back