advertisement

pfm Picture A Week (PAW) 2019 part I

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bawdsey, this morning

There are some cracking photos on here this last few weeks (as is the norm'), but this is my favourite so far. Sublime.

However, I would take issue with Tony's claim that this was taken at Bawdsey. I believe Tony was still at Proxima Centauri b in the Alpha Centauri system when he took this snap, just before heading home. :)

IMG_0074_800px.jpg

Soggy night in.
Iphone 5se

As we reach the end of the year I really must point out the blindingly obvious, and that is this thread is a staggeringly good collective body of work. Truly world-class IMO, it contains some of the best photography I have ever seen.

As Tony says I enjoy looking at images here. I see some rubbish on the DPR M4/3 forum I drop into occasionally. Admittedly that forum is more equipment based.

I like the composition on this one. It gives me ideas for another similar comp with the sax standing on the bench as if to converse with the piano via the usual method.
-Steve

Thanks Steve - was just practising some focusing with the Yashica (which is a wee bit tricky) and despite everything I was pleasantly surprised how this came out. Such a great little camera to use too, providing there's no rush! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back