advertisement

pfm Picture A Week (PAW) 2008 part V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cesare,

That's a great shot, but it's a bit unnerving, too, as I see a poultry-geist (bottom, right), one of those chicken spirits from the nertherworld that manifests itself by making clucking noises.

Joe

3116213443_063f181ee2_o.jpg

A couple more - been getting through a backlog of scanning and developing. Some shoppers in Petticoat Lane market. RZ67/110 with some Portra 800

3118721527_d70d05aa89_o.jpg

3119549444_648dc730dc_o.jpg

Yes, there abouts. I think these were taken in Wentworth Street. The tikka express van is opposite the Happy Days fish restaurant which is always good on a Friday for a nice bit of fish.

Cesare

Yes, there abouts. I think these were taken in Wentworth Street. The tikka express van is opposite the Happy Days fish restaurant which is always good on a Friday for a nice bit of fish.

Cesare

Thought so, I used to work there. There used to be a cafe called City Cafe (I think), always had sausage, egg, chips, beans and a glass of milk for Friday lunch.

Thought so, I used to work there. There used to be a cafe called City Cafe (I think), always had sausage, egg, chips, beans and a glass of milk for Friday lunch.

Hmm, sausage egg and chips. We usually go to the Elite Cafe in whitecross street for a fry-up, so i'll look up the city cafe and see if it's still there (probably!).

Cesare

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back