advertisement

pfm Picture A Week (PAW) 2008 part V

Status
Not open for further replies.

sideshowbob

Champagne fascia aficionado
No point trying Calumet Euston for pola as I believe Ian cleared them out - they had plenty of the fuji though last time I was in.

From our news desk:

As of this morning they had 2 twin packs of 664 (100 ISO b&w, and my favourite to date), but not any more, cos I bought them to add to my small mountain of 664 :)

But they still have about 20 packs of 690 (colour, ISO 100), which is quite nice:

img417.jpg

And lots of Fuji colour and b&w, all ISO 100.

Not sure I understand the first one concrete.

The Wicker Man always scares the sh*t out of me. I'm glad it's not in colour.

3010716437_e4c9ca9512_o_d.jpg

Tate Modern, tonight. Went to the Cildo Meireles show, which was great fun. Even had a talcum powder fight, although I definitely lost :)

3016162679_db78570290_o.jpg

one I hadn't got round to scanning from October's trip to the New Forest
Voigtlander r2a summicron 50/2 Kodak e100vs transparency film

The Fuji instant pack film is still in production FP100-B (100ASA b&W) fp100-c (100ASA colour in gloss and silk) - 7 day shop probably cheapest source.

Is there any reason to buy expired Polaroid or over-priced in date stock when the Fuji is available?

Depends what look you're after. Lots of variety of overall colour/tone and grain in the various film types, both colour and b&w. But the Fuji stuff is very good, and not too outrageously priced. The Fuji b&w is particularly nice, although even from 7dayshop it's not massively cheaper than the stocks of 664 I've been picking up. Fuji colour is a fair bit cheaper than any Pola colour I've seen though.

Cool, thanks. Having just had a look on the 7 day shop, I see I've been spectacularly ripped off by my local shop on both instant and 120 film. Nice.

7dayshop is generally a lot cheaper than any UK shop, definitely worth remembering that :)

So you gots a new camera then?

You know when my wife left kodak they let her take a load of out of date Polaroid stuff, had I known then that you chumps were into olden day photography we could have done some sterling business.

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back