advertisement

Oh Britain, what have you done (part ∞+23)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
There’s people on zero hours contracts paying tax for that lot to go to Europe, some of them multimillionaires like Tice and Farage, to stand up and show their arses instead of doing the job they’re paid to. It’s f___ing sickening.

And what job would that be?

There’s people on zero hours contracts paying tax for that lot to go to Europe, some of them multimillionaires like Tice and Farage, to stand up and show their arses instead of doing the job they’re paid to. It’s f___ing sickening.
Are they refusing to take their MEP money?

skynews-brexit-party-eu_4707720.jpg

I’ve been desperate to see the back of all of them for ages

..and their constituencies voted for them, rather than the libdems, labour or the conservatives, to...?
If they’re only turning up to show their arses and collect their expenses, they should forfeit their salaries. I think you’ve run out of road with your argument for Brexit. This is all you have left.

If they’re only turning up to show their arses and collect their expenses, they should forfeit their salaries. I think you’ve run out of road with your argument for Brexit. This is all you have left.

I suppose that could be considered a slightly untidy sideslip. Have you ever considered being a politician, an MEP perhaps?

Oh and what do you think that the rest of the EU Parliament are doing if not collecting their salaries and expenses and having lunch. They serve no other purpose.

Oh, and what do you think that the rest of the EU Parliament are doing if not collecting their salaries and expenses and having lunch. They serve no other purpose.

...except of course providing the EU Project with a thin and almost entirely illusory sheen of democracy.

I see that the preferred candidate for Juncker's successor at the Commission has been annointed, and that she (!) is another fanatical federalist. And that the new head of the ECB is a convicted crook. Isn't life just full of surprises. The European Neros continue to fiddle even as the flames lick at their feet.

Perhaps the new Parliament will finally show it's democratic mettle and block the appointments of these two high-living nobodys.

...except of course providing the EU Project with a thin and almost entirely illusory sheen of democracy.

I see that the preferred candidate for Juncker's successor at the Commission has been annointed, and that she (!) is another fanatical federalist. And that the new head of the ECB is a convicted crook. Isn't life just full of surprises. The European Neros continue to fiddle even as the flames lick at their feet.

Perhaps the new Parliament will finally show it's democratic mettle and block the appointments of these two high-living nobodys.

Your palpable excitement at the possible demise of the EU is so apparent that I suspect you are also a supporter of Putin-as are many conservatives if radio phone-in programmes are anything to go by. He’s looking forward to it too.

Do you know any MEPs?

I do. She works tirelessly on environmental and social issues amongst member states. She’s the kind of MEP the EU will miss.

Stephen

I suppose that could be considered a slightly untidy sideslip. Have you ever considered being a politician, an MEP perhaps?

Oh and what do you think that the rest of the EU Parliament are doing if not collecting their salaries and expenses and having lunch. They serve no other purpose.

While the microsopically tiny subset of the UK 'selects' a PM from a choice of dumb or dumber. Are you sure the ground from which you criticise elected MEPs is all that solid?

This Rome burning of which you speak is way closer to home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back