advertisement

Oh Britain, what have you done (part ∞+10)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, and thankfully it's just a few of you forgetting that if Brexit happens, we're all stuffed, and the poorest will be even poorer afterwards, and Labour won't have a pot to piss in to help anyone.
The poor will be poorer anyway, it's how a Tory party works, been happening for 6 years prior to Brexit, nothing will improve under this government, Brexit or not.

Very few people could look at the absolute state of UK politics and think it isn’t worse than it’s been in generations, and with strong prospects of getting even worse”.
With this government in control of matters, yes, under a Labour coalition, not so sure.

Those who are critical of Corbyn need to watch the Ch4 news interview with Vince Cable. Dear God. I wouldn't send this pompous, dithering old fool for a pint of milk, let alone put him in charge of a political party, albeit a shit and increasingly irrelevant one.

Old Vince had it spelled out to him at least twice by the interviewer how the LibDems proposed amendment could screw up any chance of a second referendum and he still didn't get it.

I almost feel sorry for Vince. The lights are on but there's nobody at home.

If only Britain had a political leader of the vision and skill of Merkel. On the earlier question of media coverage, I just heard a Sky News operative conclude a piece with “its hard to escape the impression that Remainers are trying to undermine Brexit”. Sounds like the old jerk still has his hand in a few dark places.

Those who are critical of Corbyn need to watch the Ch4 news interview with Vince Cable. Dear God. I wouldn't send this pompous, dithering old fool for a pint of milk, let alone put him in charge of a political party, albeit a shit and increasingly irrelevant one.

Old Vince had it spelled out to him at least twice by the interviewer how the LibDems proposed amendment could screw up any chance of a second referendum and he still didn't get it.

Did you notice he was shedding a tear?

Stephen

Just imagine that! We have no-one at all anywhere near Merkel's league. Values she leads by, courage and competence. Bloody brilliant leader. Nice little biopic on her last night.

You just could not imagine any of our slimy shower standing by their values like she did on the immigration issue. She does what she believes is right be it popular or not.

Sly Fox is now threatening to resign. Either the contortions were becoming too painful, Boris is promising him Chancellor of the Exchequer or his friends across the Atlantic Bridge are pulling his chain.

Sly Fox is now threatening to resign. Either the contortions were becoming too painful, Boris is promising him Chancellor of the Exchequer or his friends across the Atlantic Bridge are pulling his chain.
The more the merrier! We need an implosion and then the GE.

Sorry,' but reading her stuff makes me feel like I'm scratching my fingernails down glass. She tries too hard and has an awful, jarring style. A snidey smart arse. IMHO of course.

Hyde and Crace consistently make me LOL. Great stuff.

I worry about his fragile, transparent cranium. He looks like a baby bird that has fallen out of it's nest and died.

Marina Hyde had me spill tea on my keyboard. Brilliant.

Sums up the Corbyn piece nicely - "some complete handwavy bollocks of an alternative position, whose own internal contradictions either haven’t been spotted by anyone dutifully pushing it, or are basically not cared about because … because unicorns."

I always get her mixed up with Mariella Frostrup (who does loads of voice-overs and nothing much else but she seems to get by).

I've probably mentioned it before but he keeps his hat on when on a train. It's not as though it's going to fvcking well rain inside the carriages of the 19:50 from Waterloo to Twickenham. Twat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back