advertisement

New Zavvi Jazz Offer

Well, I should have probably thought about it more clearly to begin with. I ordered 3 lots, expecting that lucky dip would mean one or two duplicates at most.

Got three copies each of the same three albums. Balls.
I’ll take one set off you at the Zavvi price, if you want. It’ll mean I have a duplicate of OTL, but what better album to have a duplicate of? And it’s worth it to get the other two. I seem to remember you are south of Brum, so I could collect.

Of course if you were intending to sell them on Discogs or whatever, forget I stuck my nose in!

I’ll take one set off you at the Zavvi price, if you want. It’ll mean I have a duplicate of OTL, but what better album to have a duplicate of? And it’s worth it to get the other two. I seem to remember you are south of Brum, so I could collect.

Of course if you were intending to sell them on Discogs or whatever, forget I stuck my nose in!

Very kind. I've got texts out to a couple of mates with first refusal, and one has baggsied a Billie.

But I'll be happy to send you a Speak No Evil, and a Lady Satin if the other mate doesn't nab the remaining copy. You can have an OTL too if you actually want a duplicate.

No charge, consider it a Hat and Beard appreciation tribute. If you can PM me your address I'll drop it/them in the post once I've heard back from the aforementioned mates.

Well, my spare copies are going to the couple of mates.

But for anyone else who ends up with duplicates, @Marchbanks has asked me to mention that he’ll extend his opportunism kind offer to others and may well be happy to consider giving their spares a home.*

So all is not necessarily lost if Zavvi prove as unimaginative as they did in my case.

*Silly jibes aside, it’s actually very helpful!

Last edited:
Also two sets of three all the same as above so no further multiple purchases from me. OTL is off to a PFMer when I can get to the post office easily. Couple are a bit warped but reproduction is fine.

advertisement

Back