advertisement

New Zavvi Jazz Offer

Latest email. It’s someone’s else’s fault but should arrive late feb; or not….

I got the same email earlier. Oh well, another month.

Wonder if it’s to do with the pressing plant issues that have been mentioned recently?

I got the same email earlier. Oh well, another month.

Wonder if it’s to do with the pressing plant issues that have been mentioned recently?

After two months I’m a little leery of giving them the benefit of the doubt. I’m selling you something I don’t actually have sort of thingy….?

After two months I’m a little leery of giving them the benefit of the doubt. I’m selling you something I don’t actually have sort of thingy….?

Oh true, it’s appalling service. It’s just that I don’t believe I’ve been charged anything. Have you?

So assuming I haven’t missed the charge on my statement, and as it’s a pot luck deal and there’s nothing specific I’m waiting for, I’m fairly relaxed about when it arrives.

I eventually got Zavvi's Live Customer Service Chat to work (most times it is unavailable).

I cancelled my order for this Jazz offer (that I placed in early December)...

...and told them I would use Amazon next time.

They then got more helpful and said they'd send me £10 as a goodwill gesture (added to my refund for the Jazz Records).

I got an email saying that the refund would take 3-5 working days to reach my bank account.

9 days later I have recieved nothing - I will never use Zavvi again.

Just received an email stating that my order has been dispatched.

That’s good to hear. Haven’t received anything myself, but fingers crossed.

Please shout out when/if it arrives, and let us know if you got anything good.

Ah, just seen on my statement that I was charged yesterday. So email or no, it seems my order is finally being sorted out too, hopefully along with everyone else's.

Fingers crossed for a nice surprise at some point this week.

Received the following:
Billie Holiday - Lady in satin on Columbia
Wayne Shorter - Speak no evil on Blue note
Eric Dolphy - Out to lunch on Blue note

Received the following:

They must have found some different stock to include the Billie Holliday. I wouldn't have minded a copy of that, but little point in ordering a set as I already have the others.

Yep, mine on its way too. I ordered two lots so hoping I get six different albums. If not I’ll pop in the for sale section at an outrageous markup:)

Received the following:

Well, I should have probably thought about it more clearly to begin with. I ordered 3 lots, expecting that lucky dip would mean one or two duplicates at most.

Got three copies each of the same three albums. Balls.

advertisement

Back