advertisement

New wheels

Speed bumps should be auto-inflating.

on some of the entrances to our campuses we have those raising and lowering bollards specifically for our busses. No other traffic is allowed through - the number of fools (including an articulated lorry) that try and tailgate a bus through - you should see the carnage :D

Speed bumps are a reaction to people speeding where they shouldn’t. Motorists are the authors of their own problems.

We don’t have speed bumps on our lane, it’s very narrow & guess what? People speed up it in large SUVs & the like.

Runflats on a car, with 40 profile, are crap and dangerous and horrible to drive on and expensive and and and…

I bet you can get a used set of wheels, and the buy some suitable tyres, and cover a lot of the cost by selling what you have leftover. The either buy a spare/spacesaver, or compressor and gunk and jack etc. Your car will feel like a great car to drive rather than a dead pig.
My RFT’s are 35 profile at rear, 40 at front and my only complaint is tyre noise.

on some of the entrances to our campuses we have those raising and lowering bollards specifically for our busses. No other traffic is allowed through - the number of fools (including an articulated lorry) that try and tailgate a bus through - you should see the carnage :D

Had those outside our building at Newcastle; saw a Capri on them one day!

They had those where Signora used to work. One day, she didn't wait long enough after swiping her security card, and punctured the radiator!

advertisement

Back