advertisement

New System Needs Speaker Stands - What do you suggest?

Could you do your magic and make them go all black...

sobot-legs-v.jpg

Im looking forward to what you think of them compared to the ATCs. They're a very interesting design, B&O amps, ribbon drivers, cabinets filled with sand!

Umm nice moody shots, infact this is probably how they'll look when the lights are turned down. Yes me too, Looking forward to having a proper room to put them in, something
without a sofa between them, well now its a small wood burning stove ... They also have room EQ and each drive is adjustable, so they should fit any room acoustics, well to a limit.

Dunno Spacey, but looking at that you need something in black PC. I really dislike speaker stands but if you design something decent it could finish up looking good.

Good size but the Atacama SL500's look and are better built. These Jasper stands look very much like DIY to my eyes. would like something with 4 60mm tubs min or two 110mm tubes etc, something when filled is 25Kg+

PS, plans changed. New stock from Germany arrived last week so my new Deltas should be with me tommorow. DA11 arrived today :), so I'll be ready for Christmas minus the stands of cause ...

Now theres a good plan. Also as i drink more the speakers will get closer to the ground as i do ... :D

Speakers will/should be with me tommorow. Better get that beer ordered.

advertisement

Back