advertisement

New Naim streamer preamp

All very interesting! My thanks to all the posters.

I wonder, will I be alone in thinking that the now 'old' greenlit classic system has just been elevated to the status of 'classic Naim', soon becoming more desirable than previously and sought after?

There were some pictures posted weeks or months ago which were removed for obvious reasons. People who do that know very well that it will be deleted.

Of course none of us is supposed to know about any release embargo date so if you found todays pictures on a dealers website it is no big deal. But it is also ok if the moderator closes these threads on his forum and wants to reveal his products in due time.
I agree, they are entitled to remove any post on their forum. I don't have a problem with that, but it is an open forum just as this one is. This thread is littered with pictures and info on the new products. Naims issue lies with their dealers if they wish to keep things under wraps!

images

I mentioned that the information had already been released on the Billy Vee website in the green forum. Curiously, my post was moderated (deleted) :)

Probably looking at circa £5k with an optional power supply. It will be far too rich for me but pleased Naim are getting on board with balanced connections.

I do think the Linn DSMs look a lot nicer, wonder how they compare in terms of SQ?

All very interesting! My thanks to all the posters.

I wonder, will I be alone in thinking that the now 'old' greenlit classic system has just been elevated to the status of 'classic Naim', soon becoming more desirable than previously and sought after?

What makes you think that? Has it been that way when the Olive series has been phased out?

advertisement

Back