advertisement

Netflix no longer working 24th july

With the way Roku have been behaving recently I wouldn’t touch them with yours.
In what sense?

I have to admit I don't use mine all that often, primarily becasue I just use the apps on the tv. They all work fine for me and it's all on the same remote so I prefer the convenience that gives.

Interesting, my old GT60 Plasma is not listed, I guess being last of the line had a later chip in it. Still works great with iPlayer, Netflix & YouTube
The 60 line was the last of the plasma's wasn't it? I can't recall now. I have a 50 in the spare bedroom, it was my main TV until I finally made the jump to OLED (which by the way I don't regret for a second).

The 60 line was the last of the plasma's wasn't it? I can't recall now. I have a 50 in the spare bedroom, it was my main TV until I finally made the jump to OLED (which by the way I don't regret for a second).
Yeah, the GT60 was the last Panasonic Plasma range if I remember correctly, had an X20 before that before moving to a Panasonic OLED.

In what sense?

I have to admit I don't use mine all that often, primarily becasue I just use the apps on the tv. They all work fine for me and it's all on the same remote so I prefer the convenience that gives.

Roku is disabling users' smart TVs and streaming devices, here's why | - Times of India (indiatimes.com)

Future Roku TVs may run tailored ads when you pause • The Register

New Roku Hack: Half a Million Accounts Compromised in New Data Breach (hollywoodreporter.com)

Reactions: gez

advertisement

Back