advertisement

Neil Young - Psychedelic Pill

Aargh, missed the boat, Amazon UK now has 75 UKP - oh well, CD on order anyway!

It is on the Diverse vinyl site for £58 ( apologies for the shameless plug as my mates run the shop )

I did order more than one copy from Amazon - if they stick to their original price , you can have my spare copy at cost Martin .

Cheers

Tony

It is on the Diverse vinyl site for £58 ( apologies for the shameless plug as my mates run the shop )

I did order more than one copy from Amazon - if they stick to their original price , you can have my spare copy at cost Martin .

Cheers

Tony

Tony, can your mate at Diverse get me a copy of Trinity Revisited by Cowboy Junkies?

Back on track; I spoke with Amazon and they are with me at least going to honour the original 18 quid pre order price, yippee!

Cheers

Tony

Super gesture Tony. Is that the Christmas spirit already? LOL!

Super gesture Tony. Is that the Christmas spirit already? LOL!

My original intention was to bring down western capitalism by buying mis-priced vinyl on Amazon . It doesn't appear to be working - I have potentially bought a few more than 2 so people are welcome to them at cost.
Hope that this is OK with Tony L ( who is more than welcome to one).

Cheers

Tony

Cheers

Tony

Thanks Tony, I'd love to take you up on the offer, how about I at least throw in the price of a beer for your trouble!

Has any vinyl turned up yet?

My Amazon order (£20.34) is still showing delivery for monday 26th November
with the message 'Not Yet Dispatched'.

My Amazon UK order for the LP has had its projected ship date rescheduled three times, but there's been no comment from them about the price.

Meanwhile I've been enjoying the CD.

Hello,

We regret to inform you that the following items have been delayed:

Neil Young & Crazy Horse "Psychedelic Pill [VINYL]"
Estimated arrival date: December 15 2012 - December 14 2012

You will not be assessed any shipping charges for the remaining shipments for this order. You will be charged for item costs only.

One of Amazon's aims is to provide a convenient and efficient service; in this case, we have fallen short. Please accept our sincere apologies.

Please consider the following similar items, which may be available sooner:

- You can purchase a different version of the original item:

"Psychedelic Pill" [Audio CD]
http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00979CS50/?tag=pinkfishmedia-21

Differences between your original item and our recommendations are typically minor but some things, such as the item's cost, may be different.

Warmest regards,

Customer Service Department
Amazon.co.uk
http://www.amazon.co.uk

This site contains affiliate links for which pink fish media may be compensated.
If you've missed out on the cheap vinyl then there's always the blu-ray audio. Both 24/96 and 24/192 versions on one disc. Think I paid about 12 quid for mine from HMV.

Sounds sublime...

Just had a mail from Amazon to say it's on the way at last ... and the price still shows as 18,85.

Happy listening everyone

My Amazon order page gives a dispatch date of Mon Nov 26 (which hasn't happened) with delivery estimate between Thur Nov 29 & Sat Dec 1

advertisement

Back