advertisement

Neil Young - Psychedelic Pill

Tip them off how? Do you think Amazon staff will be googling for pinkfishmedia to find out their own terms and conditions?

Lucky me, still available - thanks to OP

"#1 seller in vinyl LPs, #1 seller in box sets" - not surprised at that price!

Amazon have a pledge they will always honour the pre order price even if the price subsequently goes up.

Taken from the Amazon website updated 5th September 2012
PRICING AND AVAILABLITY

Despite our best efforts, a small number of the items in our catalogue may be mispriced. We will verify pricing when processing your order and before we take payment. If we have made a mistake and a product's correct price is higher than the price on the website, we may either contact you before shipping to request whether you want to buy the product at the correct price or cancel your order. If a product's correct price is lower than our stated price, we will charge the lower amount and send you the product.

Just had an order update email from Amazon with a revised delivery estimate:

Neil Young & Crazy Horse "Psychedelic Pill [VINYL]"
Estimated arrival date: November 22 2012 - November 24 2012

I thought it was the order cancellation email.

Got an e-mail from Amazon this morning with regards a change in the release date and a subsequent delay in despatch, no mention of any 'error' in pricing :)

No idea whether it'll be shipped at the price ordered, but I'm listening to it now (call it a special preview.. ;-) and it is fantastically, gob smackingly, unbelievably good. I have never been a great Neil Young fan, have a handful of albums, found the voice slightly irritating, but this is going to be getting played a lot...
Crossed fingers that they honour it.

"....Don't want my MP3...I'm drifting back...when you hear my song now, you only get 5%, you used to get it all....blocking out my anger..."

I'm guessing the vinyl might be something pretty special?!:)

No idea whether it'll be shipped at the price ordered, but I'm listening to it now (call it a special preview.. ;-) and it is fantastically, gob smackingly, unbelievably good. I have never been a great Neil Young fan, have a handful of albums, found the voice slightly irritating, but this is going to be getting played a lot...
Crossed fingers that they honour it.

"....Don't want my MP3...I'm drifting back...when you hear my song now, you only get 5%, you used to get it all....blocking out my anger..."

I'm guessing the vinyl might be something pretty special?!:)
How does it compare to Ragged Glory? That, for me, was the last stone classic NY and Crazy Horse album.

advertisement

Back