advertisement

Neil Young - Psychedelic Pill

SteveB

Wir sind schaufensterpuppen
With Crazy Horse, album out at the end of the month and amazon.co.uk are listing the vinyl for pre-order at a bargain £18.85 (linky). HMV are showing £75 for this.

This site contains affiliate links for which pink fish media may be compensated.
Thanks for that. Put an order in. Neil Young seems to have developed a sudden surge of energy - 2 studio albums, live album due, new tour and new audio player!!!

With Crazy Horse, album out at the end of the month and amazon.co.uk are listing the vinyl for pre-order at a bargain £18.85 (linky). HMV are showing £75 for this.

Amazon US are showing it at $74.81. :eek:

This site contains affiliate links for which pink fish media may be compensated.
That's a 3 LP box set too. Must be mistake, but I've ordered mine before they discover the error.
Thanks Steve

Yes, I'll have one of those too please.
Take off the VAT is 15.71! But then it costs 3.58 to ship it to Australia. (D'ya think?)
Hopefully they'll honour it.
Many thanks Steve.

Amazon have a pledge they will always honour the pre order price even if the price subsequently goes up.

fingers crossed they wont use it but they do have a get out clause if they so desire. From Amazon's website:

"What we do about mispricings

Despite our best efforts, a small number of the more than 1.5 million items in our catalogue are mispriced. Rest assured, however, that we verify prices as part of our dispatch procedures.

If an item's correct price is lower than our stated price, we charge the lower amount and send you the item.

If a product's correct price is higher than our stated price, we will, at our discretion, either contact you for instructions before dispatch or cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation.

Please note that this policy applies only to products sold and fulfilled by Amazon.co.uk."

advertisement

Back