advertisement

Name Dropping.

We saw David Coulthard standing outside a theatre in London a while ago.

He had very tight white trousers on. And a jacket that I would describe as a blouson. Super-chiselled face.

Had dinner two tables away from sen. Ted Cruz and his wife a few years ago in boa steak house Santa Monica. we were already in there, they closed soon as he came in. I had no idea he was there until releasing we were surrounded by armed (special?) agents. snipers outside and all sorts going on -- dread to think of the cost.

Had dinner two tables away from sen. Ted Cruz and his wife a few years ago in boa steak house Santa Monica. we were already in there, they closed soon as he came in. I had no idea he was there until releasing we were surrounded by armed (special?) agents. snipers outside and all sorts going on -- dread to think of the cost.

Was this during the 2016 election cycle?

I don't think Senators are usually given that level of protection, but Presidential campaigners are.

Was this during the 2016 election cycle?

I don't think Senators are usually given that level of protection, but Presidential campaigners are.

March 2014. It seemed a tad overkill to me, but I wouldn't know what the general protocol is anyway.

Met Richie Sambora in a gift shop in Cali , was there picking up a glass vase with his wife Heather something. I remember talking to him about music but he must have thought me rude, i spent most of the time staring at her, she was stunning, in my defence .

Enjoying the beautiful view across an Italian lake from our Hotel room not too long ago , i had quite a few chats with this old chap in the next room/balcony . turned out it was Davy o list who stood in for Syd Barrett with Pink Floyd... fascinating memories , and i think he did some stuff with Roxy music too

I was loosely acquainted with the record producer Jim Dickinson.

I've heard these stories so many times...

I once stood next to Charles Dance on the balcony of the Barbican just after he’d completed a performance of Coriolanus. I also met Geoff Capes at my school when I was a teenager. He spoke about his budgies.

I once stood next to Charles Dance on the balcony of the Barbican just after he’d completed a performance of Coriolanus. I also met Geoff Capes at my school when I was a teenager. He spoke about his budgies.
What size were they?

advertisement

Back