advertisement

Munich show 9th to 12th May 2024

Just occasionally I risk clicking on the bit where it says “show ignored content” (I think it should be “show ignorant content”, probably a typo:)) to see if vacuous_tubes has had a better night’s sleep. I really shouldn’t bother.

Nigel is actually 5’10” and has a black belt in tae kwon do but he got that 20 years ago and his once decent headkicks would more likely be knee nibbles these days. Martial artists are of course trained to exercise self-discipline and only use their skills in self-defence. I’m not sure being savaged by a keyboard warrior would constitute sufficient reason.
This Nigel has a sideline in Yoga teaching :) Also 5'10"

I suspect that many a keyboard warrior is a victim to the "if I can't afford it, it must be shit" syndrome...

I shall now makes a dash for the fallout shelter :)

This Nigel has a sideline in Yoga teaching :) Also 5'10"

I suspect that many a keyboard warrior is a victim to the "if I can't afford it, it must be shit" syndrome...

I shall now makes a dash for the fallout shelter :)
I feel sure there is a lot of that. I’ve never been to Munich but used to live close to John Jeffery’s Sounds of Music in Sussex. Seven or so dem rooms of hifi going from reasonably priced to multiple hundreds of thousands. Depressingly, there was an obvious correlation between price and sound quality.

I very nearly built my own ellipticor project a few years back Heard a pair of kawero kaiser at Munich and wasn’t overly impressed so put a damper on my enthusiasm for them.

advertisement

Back