advertisement

MDAC first listen (part VI)

Status
Not open for further replies.
For starters we will be manufacturing it, so we have better cost controls, and the prospective company has significantly lower margins then IAG...

We will still be unsure of the final price until I complete design,

John

Can we have any clue to who this enigmatic manufacturer will be? :)

Lo John, You sound keen on this new offspring :)

Any idea of shop floor time?

I don't actually need any 'till xmas but I'm going to buy myself one too so sooner the better.

Yes, I'm excited - I've developed new circuits for almost every section, so as an R&D project its exciting - keen to hear how it sounds at the end of the day.

Not to mention I also have to wean SQ off his Weiss!

Yes, I'm excited - I've developed new circuits for almost every section, so as an R&D project its exciting - keen to hear how it sounds at the end of the day.

Id be intersted in try it against my Zodiac Gold/Voltikus too. :) will it have green LED's - LOL

and also will there ever be a thread to discuss subjectively what we think of the MDAC? (without intrusion from someone 'needing' something from JW so it doesn't become the post-audiolab helpdesk because the guy is just too helpful in sorting out our problems, questions and wonderments?)

If you can match or better the Weiss you may have to do so again with the CDQ upgrade :confused: Can it go on indefinitely John?

I have to say I'm looking forward to the reincarnation of the CDQ. It's a complete everything. Don't want to rush you or anything though:):)

All I need then are active speakers (Which I already have!)

Maybe the cat will be out of the bag at Munich.... anyone going?

Always wanted to, out of my cash league at present.

I visited the beer festival as a younger chap. Damned if I remember anything about that weekend :)

Except a frualien with a whopping smile, pigtails and a willing way.

Ah yoof! where it went??

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back