advertisement

Labour at it again... anti-Semitism... #II

Sometimes when you’re a leader you’ve got to lead and not sit on your arse waiting to lose the next election.
As I said...

Any response from Corbyn to the Panorama tory propaganda show won’t make a difference.

Anyone going to reply properly to this post below..?
Can anyone point at a case of proven antisemitic actions by a member of the labour party that has gone without action? I'm curious, lots of talk but examples seem thin on the ground.

Anyone going to reply properly to this post below..?

How many accusations have there been over the last two years, how many have gone through the due process, and how many of those have lead to expulsions? Meanwhile the people working for the Labour Party are in open revolt and Corbyn says nothing.

Labour are polling in third place, one percentage point above the Lib Dem’s, Corbyn’s polling lower than May, and I’m supposed to be happy at his performance??? It’s a disaster, in the name of heaven replace him with someone, anyone. Left or right, at this stage I don’t care - I’d settle for McDonnell, I’d settle for Watson, I’d settle for a panda with a charismatic smile, anyone who can win an election against the Tories. Something I don’t think Corbyn is capable of doing.

How many accusations have there been over the last two years, how many have gone through the due process, and how many of those have lead to expulsions? Meanwhile the people working for the Labour Party are in open revolt and Corbyn says nothing.

Labour are polling in third place, one percentage point above the Lib Dem’s, Corbyn’s polling lower than May, and I’m supposed to be happy at his performance??? It’s a disaster, in the name of heaven replace him with someone, anyone. Left or right, at this stage I don’t care - I’d settle for McDonnell, I’d settle for Watson, I’d settle for a panda with a charismatic smile, anyone who can win an election against the Tories. Something I don’t think Corbyn is capable of doing.
There has been a major anti-Labour campaign going on for a long time now. They focus on Corbyn but it won't be much different if there was another leader of the Labour party because it will just switch to that individual.

Even today, the BBC allowed IDS to get away unchallenged with a comment about a "marxist Labour government" during an interview where he was asked about the impact of leaving the EU without a deal.

There has been an accumulation over many years now, it will continue and reach levels never seen before when a GE is announced. We will see "marxist Labour" repeated by every tory over and over as many times per day as they are allowed to get away with and that will be a lot. It doesn't matter who the Labour leader is when faced with this kind of campaign. My hope is social media will be more influential than the mainstream, tory media.

istm delusional to frame Labours AS problem as an anti-Labour campaign given the credible evidence.
There is a campaign against four odd years of yet to be resolved anti-Semitism problems in Labour.

It wouldn't be much different if there was another leader of the Labour party.
If they were making a similarly half arsed mess of the role.

There has been a major anti-Labour campaign going on for a long time now. They focus on Corbyn but it won't be much different if there was another leader of the Labour party because it will just switch to that individual.

Even today, the BBC allowed IDS to get away unchallenged with a comment about a "marxist Labour government" during an interview where he was asked about the impact of leaving the EU without a deal.

There has been an accumulation over many years now, it will continue and reach levels never seen before when a GE is announced. We will see "marxist Labour" repeated by every tory over and over as many times per day as they are allowed to get away with and that will be a lot. It doesn't matter who the Labour leader is when faced with this kind of campaign. My hope is social media will be more influential than the mainstream, tory media.

Oh come on, you could claim that to be the case in virtually every election since the 1960s (and probably earlier, the first election I remember is Wilson in 1964). Corbyn is totally unable to push back against certain sections of the media. As things stand the Tories will continue to lead a minority government after the next election, that’s an appalling state of affairs given how bad the Tories have been.

Nearly a decade in opposition against an open goal, and Labour still can't score, not least for a good manager / internal trouble/on benches? wtf.

(I've less-than-any actual interest in futbol, but find it now a useful metaphor for utter frustration.
We've had years of shite government, and years of equally-shite Opposition whose only task is to hold them to account - a ridiculously easy thing for quite some time now, measured in decades, whatever your preference of flavour.

or obviously not; yet Political types wonder why we plebs are disaffected with the whole mess.)

[/ah, my 500litre oil-for boiling, and 1000lb-draw crossbow, and that pitchfork 2-for-1 babyloader special offer have all today shipped from amazon: excellent]

Oh come on, you could claim that to be the case in virtually every election since the 1960s (and probably earlier, the first election I remember is Wilson in 1964). Corbyn is totally unable to push back against certain sections of the media. As things stand the Tories will continue to lead a minority government after the next election, that’s an appalling state of affairs given how bad the Tories have been.
I don't believe they will. We will see.

Nearly a decade in opposition against an open goal, and Labour still can't score, not least for a good manager / internal trouble/on benches? wtf.

(I've less-than-any actual interest in futbol, but find it now a useful metaphor for utter frustration)
Such negative media reporting over an extended period of time does not make for an open goal.

Any response from Corbyn to the Panorama tory propaganda show won’t make a difference.

Brian... the point should surely be that a response would have shown his position on it. We cannot only make a response if and only if it will make a difference.

Sometimes you just have to nail your colours to the mast and weather the storm.

Jeremy, for me , fails again and again to exhibit true leadership.

He seems to have a philosophy of " I know I am right so its not worth commenting "

He is the most invisible Labour leader I can think of in my lifetime. No others that I can think of would have sat back quite so much and have the media run the agenda like he does.

He just seems to be hiding .

Last edited:
The Panorama programme is full off assertion and opinion, but very short of clear, coherent or specific evidence.

While I’m sure AS exists, when it comes to actual evidence relating to specific cases, there seems to be very little that stands up to scrutiny. Yes, there are pages and pages of accusations, but attributable, verifiable evidence that can stand up to robust scrutiny seems absent from these pages.

Lots of name calling, lots of supposedly rude words with an asterisk or two, lots of frothing indignation, but I have yet to see some clear, attributable, coherent actual evidence to support any of the allegations in the Panorama programme.

Brian... the point should surely be that a response would has showed his position on it. We cannot only make a response if and only if it will make a difference.

Sometimes you just have to nail your colours to the mast and weather the storm.

Jeremy, for me , fails again and again to exhibit true leadership.

He seems to have a philosophy of " I know I am right so its not worth commenting "

He is the most invisible Labour leader I can think of in my lifetime. No others that I can think of would have sat back quite so much and have the media run the agenda like he does.

He just seems to be hiding .
That's all fair enough, I admit. I'm just not convinced things will be any different should Corbyn be moved aside.

I guess you don't have access to the recent ep' of Panorama, so hth.

PS beware of wonky videos made by foil hat conspiracy enthusiasts fruitily denying/deflecting the problems.

Surely the pertinent question is appropriate action given Labour's claim to be trying to rid itself of anti-Semitism?
There were numerous examples of these in the Panorama ep'.

Thanks, Still. I had no idea it was that blatant. It also confirms what I had suspected, that Corbyn's hammering away at Israel/Palestine had attracted a new load of Labour members some of whom have a world view of Jews being at the root of all evil.

fwiw there are almost certainly lucrative consultant roles on offer for those with your insights.

But it would mean working within Labour.
If you're interested perhaps an expert lil' fish could help with a health and safety assessment.

Clear attributable evidence that there is more to Ella Rose, first up on the Panorama programme, than meets the uncritical eye of John Ware

Clear, credible, coherent, evidence to support Panorama allegations?

Does anyone have some clear, attributable, coherent credible evidence to support the clear, attributable, coherent, credible evidence in the Panorama programme?

Last edited:
1926.jpg

Well she's not at all unpleasant and self absorbed is she?

Some say it takes one to know one.

advertisement

Back