advertisement

Kegworth anyone?

I’m glad it’s not this weekend, I only just got back home from my final gig at a venue I’ve been playing at every weekend for nearly three years, I’m of course totally sober but it’s been a very long (although brilliant) night.
I have a rare weekend off next weekend so I’ll be able to come to the show without being zombifed for the first time ever... then the week after, it’s back to my usual crazy weekends at a new venue!

Well I won’t be going now, just had a look on the Wam and it says it’s sold out.

Always paid on door previously.

Cheers BB

Pretty sure the sold out bit is the hotel rooms. There's no advance tickets for Sunday, all cash on the door.

Thanks DDD, I don’t go on The Wam very often now and hadn’t been following it, just saw the banner on top of the site when I looked tonight.

Cheers BB

Tha banner has been changed to make it clear that the exhibitor list is full and that tickets can only be purchased at the door on the day (Sunday 17th March).

It's nothing like it!

A small query, is parking easier at this hotel?

Last year's show would have been nothing like previous year's shows, even if it had been at Scalford, because of the snow.
Parking was easy at last year's show because of the low visitor numbers. With more visitors coming this year it remains to be seen how far you will have to walk when you get there. A lot of cars can be parked within walking distance of the hotel.

The rooms at Kegworth have better sound insulation than Scalford - which is a good thing.
Kegworth lacks the several large rooms that Scalford had - which is a bad thing.
Which venue you prefer is a personal choice.

The Kegworth and Scalford shows are more similar than dissimilar - which is a good thing.

Looking forward to seeing some of you today. Come and have a look at the new plinth the I've been building.

IMG_20190315_195054.jpg.96c9e10ebf51542704cd9fcca8269906.jpg

advertisement

Back