advertisement

Kegworth anyone?

I will be exhibiting in room 1

LP 12, Magik sub chassis, Lingo, 1 Ittok and a Goldring E3 cartridge.

Marantz CD6006 CD player.

Electrocompaniet 25 watt class A amp and pre amp.

Speakers JBL L40's

Back up Quad II's or leak TL12's and a Quad 22 pre amp.

Sharif.

Can someone put up some detail, rather than just 'Kegworth?'

I live near there.

It would be nice to have some details for those like me who have never been to a hifi thingy.
Access? Cost?
Where is it?

Can someone put up some detail, rather than just 'Kegworth?'

I live near there.

It would be nice to have some details for those like me who have never been to a hifi thingy.
Access? Cost?
Where is it?

It's the Wigwam show that used to be at Scalford.

Hi, I be exhibiting in Room 17 (Hap Hazzard) if anyone wants to here this set up.

Canary Audio - CA 608 Intergrated Amp - Original one ! with a blinding blue led :)
Sony CDP - XB920E modded by Chevron Audio as a transport
Chevron Audio - ddDac 1794
Living Voice - Avatar speakers

I may have a slightly modded Audio Technica AT Lp5 and a modded Dino 2 as well. Maybe maybe !

All welcome, bring something along and I'll play it.

I’ll be going, with Mrs C, to have a look at K’s 8c stands and hifi furniture, and hopefully have an initial listen to the MiniDSP. If anyone on here fancies saying “Hi” whilst there, let me know?

I'll be in Room 120.

Playing anything from the playlist of over 200 tracks available. Feel free to drop in and choose something to listen to.

Equipment will be Linn Akurate Exakt Katalyst, 3x Lejonklou Tundra power amps, Gauder Akustik Isophon Corvara speakers made active ready and with my own design of Exakt filters.

Last edited:
I'll be in Room 120.

Playing anything from the playlist of over 200 tracks available. Feel free to drop in and choose something to listen to.

Equipment will be Linn Akurate Exakt Katalyst, 3x Lejonklou Tundra power amps, Gauder Akustik Isophon Corvara speakers made active ready and with my own design of Exakt filters.

Bit of a "K" fetish going on there!

BTW, 200 tracks is ekcessive. You only need 2: Hotel California (live) and Brothers in Arms :D

hi don't know if this is ok, as it's another forum and has not been on before, anyway its next sunday , i have been going for years , good show nice guys, and passionate about our hobby, just off the M1 Kegworth worth a sunday,

Last edited:
prob ,can put up for the night before, with spectral / wilson / esoteric /and dancing girls sorrry did i mention booze

I'm going and exhibiting.

Replinthed LP12, NAC72 with Avondale cards, Hypex amps and ergo IX speakers.

See you all there.

Stefan

advertisement

Back