advertisement

Jack Barron (Go Fund Me)

I know many of us have been very concerned by Jack’s absence from pfm (and other areas of the internet). Sadly I have heard (third-hand) that he has had a very serious stroke and is in hospital. I assume since he vanished from our world in mid-October.

I don’t have any more information than this at this stage, though as he was such a big part of this community I feel everyone has the right to know just as much as I do. I’m sure everyone will join me in sending very best wishes for a full recovery.

Get well soon Jack, you really are missed here.
Only just seen this. Get well soon JB.

Hmmm, just saw this, best wishes to Jack. My father had a stroke about 2 months ago, fortunately a full recovery after around a week in hospital, some home care and he is almost fully recovered. All the best.

Wishing Jack a full and speedy recovery.

I've never met him but my son did, to pick up a guitar I'd bought from him, and they got on well - both being into music.

Having read the write up on Go Fund Me, the kind of stuff they are looking to get for Jack suggests he may be 'up and about'. I really hope so.

When you come back and resume giving me shit about Brexit, eg, I will be referring you to this post.
50780776052_32da1d76f9_b.jpg

I've been trying to make a donation for over an hour now and can't get past the first screen - used different browsers, different payment cards - even changed countries via a VPN - ça marche pas :(
Anybody got any bright ideas?

advertisement

Back