advertisement

Innuos announcement countdown

I saw that but I'm a bit old school - select an album & listen to it all the way through then move on to my next choice.
Possibly useful for special occasions.
I’m the same but it is nice to listen to a mix if you only have a spare half hour.

Thanks for the heads-up. I wish they would do a little notification when the updates appear. Or maybe they do, and i've disabled it! Either way, installing now.

I have to agree about the notifications. I don’t know how simple it is but it might be worth raising through the reporting function within the app

To monitor Innuos OS updates, it might be prudent to have their "changelog" page as a "bookmark" or favourite. Then it is much easier to find out when changes/updates have happened. If you go to the "Feedback zone" there is a link to the changelog at the top middle of that screen. I noticed the latest version 2.1.0 was in "beta", but waited until now before updating.

Ah ok, I’ve been listening using web browser this week.
I use the web browser almost all the time and 'Smart Mixes' appears at the top of my home page.
If you're not seeing that I'm beginning to doubt whether you have version 2.1.0 installed?

I use the web browser almost all the time and 'Smart Mixes' appears at the top of my home page.
If you're not seeing that I'm beginning to doubt whether you have version 2.1.0 installed?

I’ve done the update and it’s there on the app - gave it a try today. But not on the web browser, oddly enough. It might be something in my preferences though. Don’t think it’s something I’ll use much anyway, so won’t lose too much sleep over it!

My one big takeaway/discovery from using InnuOS, is just how much I enjoy Radio Paradise. I’m now listening to it in the car a lot too, using the Radio Paradise app. Great stuff

It might be something in my preferences though.
On your Home page if you click on the icon in the top right hand corner it takes you to a edit screen where you can customise exactly what widgets you want displayed on your Home page.
The top item should be Smart Mixes - maybe it's unchecked at the moment?

It's all there for me but.......favourite album and track mixes play a selection of albums / tracks I've never really listened to either on previous players or Innuos so I really don't know what data it's using.
It totally ignores all my Qobuz favourite albums and tracks

advertisement

Back