advertisement

Infected Cummings travelled around England with disease. Fire him now.

I see it from the other side as my wife is a Headteacher. She has been working towards making the School CV ‘safe’ for the last 3 weeks. They received confirmation from the Govt on Thursday & then a contrary instruction from council on the Friday so the communication to parents was late but at least the prep work had been done.

The point is though she isn't in possession of all the facts she needs to make it safe or shall we say to adequately reduce the risk as making it 100% safe is not possible. Feel sorry for her tbh! My partner's kid's primary sent out a very weird email saying they didn't agree with opening or the government and couldn't make it safe, but were doing it anyway as it's the right thing to do ... that I find a peculiar stance, but never mind..

As I work in the commercial sector I am probably a little more impatient than some. Unfortunately there is no way I can see to get rid of this government or even the PM, how depressing is that?

Me too and .. me too... I would like the economy to get going, but I feel we could have done so much more. Getting rid of BJ's government is going to be a monumental task sadly as they seem still to have hoodwinked enough people... it's weird as I thought 60K dead might sway most. Ah well.

The point is though she isn't in possession of all the facts she needs to make it safe or shall we say to adequately reduce the risk as making it 100% safe is not possible. Feel sorry for her tbh! My partner's kid's primary sent out a very weird email saying they didn't agree with opening or the government and couldn't make it safe, but were doing it anyway as... that I find a peculiar stance, but never mind..

Me too and .. me too... I would like the economy to get going, but I feel we could have done so much more. Getting rid of BJ's government is going to be a monumental task sadly as they seem still to have hoodwinked enough people... it's weird as I thought 60K dead might sway most. Ah well.
All my other half can do is follow the guidance re social distancing as no School can ever be 100% safe, the evidence suggests that kids are incredibly low risk & not super carriers. We have no definitive answers but at least parents have the choice to keep their kids off.

I do despair as there is no way this Govt is shifting & in a couple of years time this will be largely forgotten.

I see it from the other side as my wife is a Headteacher. She has been working towards making the School CV ‘safe’ for the last 3 weeks. They received confirmation from the Govt on Thursday & then a contrary instruction from council on the Friday so the communication to parents was late but at least the prep work had been done.

Personally I am not happy with Schools opening & other restrictions being relaxed at the same time. I think the next phase is too soon but I see this as a slightly different argument.

As I work in the commercial sector I am probably a little more impatient than some. Unfortunately there is no way I can see to get rid of this government or even the PM, how depressing is that?
Is your wife working in an LEA school?
Is she opening the school against the advice of the LEA?
If so has she taken advice where that would leave her personally in the advent of any consequent personal litigation?

This is a joke right?

How much harder would it have been to lockdown sooner, not brag about shaking hands with COVID patients, not allow major sporting events when Italy and Spain were already in trouble, not trigger massive last drink pub evenings by giving notice and just 'advising' people not to go! How much harder would it have been not to underfund and generally neglect the care system in the name of 'austerity'? How much harder not to allow patients to be released from hospital and into care homes without knowing their COVID status?

The idea that nobody could have done better would be just laughable if the situation wasn't so serious. Of course people with different priorities could have done better, many countries have.

Great post BTW.

I honestly have no idea why people can't see that all of this stuff above is government policy its definitely isn't the actions of an incompetent government, no government could be that incompetent and to suggest otherwise is to let these nutters off the hook.

Cummings is without doubt fluent in the art of disingenious fabrication; a sycophant weathered by the perpetual burden of his conscience; under the guise of obscurity he seconders to the hand that feeds his withering corporeal existence; a puppet for his master; Pinnocio's strings need to be severed to circumvent his devious nature.

I was rather hoping to see lots of footage of people flaunting lockdown rules wearing Dominic Cummings masks. It seems not☹️

A mate of mine said he saw various groups of people, up to around 12 at time, behaving as if there was no lockdown etc at all when he had to go to Darlington yesterday. It's not that far from Barnard Castle in fact... which is pronounced Barn'ed Castle BTW. Hilarious hearing all the southerners mispronouncing it!

A mate of mine said he saw various groups of people, up to around 12 at time, behaving as if there was no lockdown etc at all when he had to go to Darlington yesterday. It's not that far from Barnard Castle in fact... which is pronounced Barn'ed Castle BTW. Hilarious hearing all the southerners mispronouncing it!
It’s pronounced Southr’n by the way ol’ chap

Last edited:
I've had a reply, albeit generic (which he confesses to), but I don't know how to display it. I can forward the email to someone that can post up for me? It's interesting to say the least.
It's a PDF.

Thanks again.
Don’t worry, the important thing is were you satisfied?

Last edited:

advertisement

Back