advertisement

ICC Cricket World Cup 2019

Gosh. When we moan about how badly England have done we'll have to make up a completely different set of solutions. Who knew England selectors read pfm?

Very tense and exciting at the end. Great fight back from India and then a good recovery from England. Gripping stuff with Stokes and Bumrah there.

That was fun.

I was wandering around Booths with TMS in my headphones. I couldn't go in the frozen section as there is no signal there. Too tense. Healthy eating in the swamp this week.

Phew...

Good win in the end. England showed they can actually bowl tight when needed.

They will need to against NZ.

Good stuff - batting was certainly enhanced by the return of Roy, Plunkett was good, and everyone else played appropriately for the situation(s).

The last few overs were a bit of a disappointment.

Anyway. Who said England could/would never beat India? <ahem>

No way England will beat India - I'll be happy come Sunday to be proved wrong.

Phew, when Root dropped that catch.........
Bet With hindsight India regret not just managing another 30 runs or so in the first ten.

Bet With hindsight India regret not just managing another 30 runs or so in the first ten.

They weren't allowed to by great England bowling.

There is a reason that England are no 1 in the world and India were unable to overcome that last year as well.

England back on track but was disappointed to see Morgan make a silly mistake , he either seems to score big or go for under 10 and cannot resist going for the big swipe

Another exciting game WI v SL, with SL winning in spite of themselves really; hot news, Rihanna was in attendance at Chester le Street :cool:

Phew, when Root dropped that catch.........

There are many suggestions on social media that they wanted to ensure Pakistan were eliminated...?

l myself have enjoyed this years World Cup, and l am not a massive Cricket fan-spectators seem to be enjoying it!:)

advertisement

Back