advertisement

How Long Before A Vote Of No Confidence In Johnson Government?

How long before a vote of no confidence in Johnson's Government?

• Within a week.

Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Within a month

Votes: 4 2.9%
  • Before October 31st

Votes: 60 43.5%
  • After a no deal Brexit

Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Not at all.

Votes: 41 29.7%
  • After failing to deliver Brexit on October 31st

Votes: 21 15.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
His true colours were never very well painted over.

Why does the protestor not bring a case for assault?

Should Labour win an election they are offering a second referendum with remain on the ballot paper (according to Jack).

Hard-remainers have been demanding Labour offer a second referendum with remain on the ballot paper.

Hard-remainers do not want Labour to win an election.

Hard remainers, or "remainers" as they are known by those who understand that anyone happy to support a form of leaving the EU is actually a 'leaver', make up two thirds of the Labour party membership and supporters. So much for them not wanting Labour to win an election. Another man of straw.

Dunno. But it probably wouldn't do her case much good. 'Well, I didn't want to press charges, but having thought about it for a month or so, I think I will'.

Or... 'Well I was going to accept the moral high ground and watch while he was disciplined by his party. I should really have known better and since Johnson has effectively endorsed his actions. I'm now going to sue for assault.'

Just give me the damn nuke codes!!!!

_108104107_tv055577617.jpg

Hard remainers, or "remainers" as they are known by those who understand that anyone happy to support a form of leaving the EU is actually a 'leaver', make up two thirds of the Labour party membership and supporters. So much for them not wanting Labour to win an election. Another man of straw.
As you know, I wasn’t talking about the Labour membership.

There is a huge difference between anti-democratic remain voters like you and sensible remain voters. Sadly, a label is needed to differentiate between those who support democracy and those who do not.

Perhaps the suggestion from Max is better? Remainertot seems a good fit.

As you know, I wasn’t talking about the Labour membership.

There is a huge difference between anti-democratic remain voters like you and sensible remain voters. Sadly, a label is needed to differentiate between those who support democracy and those who do not.

Perhaps the suggestion from Max is better? Remainertot seems a good fit.

A label and false construct may be needed by you, given your position of obfuscation while trying to appear high minded. There are people who feel the UK is better off remaining in the EU and people who feel we should leave. Some of the latter have differing ideas of how. To people who wish to remain, these are obviously not options. You understand that perfectly well but choose to be contrary about it, presumably so you can then bleat about being bullied when it's pointed out.

Hard-remainers have been demanding Labour offer a second referendum with remain on the ballot paper.

Hard-remainers do not want Labour to win an election.
The Hard-Remainers sound like a 60s beat group who could have been bigger than the Rolling Stones if their Commer van hadn’t skidded off the A1 on black ice on the way back south from a gig in St.Albans

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back