advertisement

How critical is a mains cable to ensuring system performance?

Thanks for the guessing game. Name removed.

Thanks for the obtuseness, you knew what you were doing!

I have been using MusicWorks leads and/or mains blocks since 2000.

The leads are now from Mark Grant and a Mark Grant-modified MusicWorks Reflex block arrived yesterday for evaluation.

Thanks for the obtuseness, you knew what you were doing!
The timing of my name edit and other posts hinting bans supports I didn't "know".
Better judgement with mains evaluation matters.
I have been using MusicWorks leads and/or mains blocks since 2000.

The leads are now from Mark Grant and a Mark Grant-modified MusicWorks Reflex block arrived yesterday for evaluation.

You might quantify the degree of difference you find, 1-100%. So often avoided.

The timing of my name edit and other posts hinting bans supports I didn't "know".
Better judgement with mains evaluation matters.

You might quantify the degree of difference you find, 1-100%. So often avoided.

Such scores are arbitrary.

I feel as though i need a synopsis of this thread; surely the original question can be summed up with 'no, it certainly shouldn't be critical', or similar?

Hang on, I want to mention several members not dearly departed, ****** ***,
***** *** and **** **********. Don't bother reporting this I've thrown myself bound and gagged onto a well lit AUP.

Hang on, I want to mention several members not dearly departed, ****** ***,
***** *** and **** **********. Don't bother reporting this I've thrown myself bound and gagged onto a well lit AUP.

i think ****** *** can be found over at ******.

i thought 'discussing' banned members is frowned upon, not so much mentioning them.....but i am happy to be ********.

Asking a question with the specific intention of opening a discussion about a banned member is surely a no-no. Simply removing their name does not remove the AUP breach either (IMO.)

Such forum conduct is passive-aggressive.

Is there a canonical list of banned members to which one can refer to avoid unintentionally mentioning them?

i think ****** *** can be found over at ******.

i thought 'discussing' banned members is frowned upon, not so much mentioning them.....but i am happy to be ********.

Now I am confused.......who got banned? I came close but I think Joe P. once again successfully argued my case. I hope he doesn't get black-balled for this disclosure, he really is a good chap.

Your Pal

Louballoo

advertisement

Back