advertisement

Half-Kitschy Fall Pictures (WARNING: one them not office safe)

IMGP1132-01_sun_burst_LG.jpg

vuk.

Leaves are still green in London:

leaves.jpg

(Not the best photo. Was riding my bike really).

May I just add that the sequel "Resident Evil : Apocalypse" caused me to do something I thought wasn't possible, leave a movie in the middle while Milla is on the screen.

Nice crop vuk, I like that.

A short telephoto's on my list, so the Jupiter is noted. I'm probably going to find a decent budget 21mm first, as I know I'll get more use out of it day to day. Any recommendations apart from the obvious secondhand Leica/Voigtlander/Zeiss choices? Cheap and Russian is fine by me.

-- Ian

matthew.

here's a way to make your picture work (if you're into this sort of thing):

leaves_MR.jpg

vuk.

Hmmm, it looks like the spare sock of an Aussie Rules footballer has blown into the tree :)

ian.

apart from the 21mm voigtlander that i have (and love), i don't really have any experience with wide angle lenses. it doesn't cost a lot of money and i don't think something that wide, even if russian-made, is going to be much less expensive.

matthew.

you need to read pictures in the opposite way as you would a book. the eye should always pull to the top-left. otherwise, you leave the frame, so speak.

vuk.

you need to read pictures in the opposite way as you would a book. the eye should always pull to the top-left. otherwise, you leave the frame, so speak

What happens if you belong to one of the cultures that read from right to left?

you need to read pictures in the opposite way as you would a book. the eye should always pull to the top-left. otherwise, you leave the frame, so speak

What happens if you belong to one of the cultures that read from right to left?

thomas.

this would be an interesting thesis project for someone in a "multicultural studies" department--the sort of thing offered at california universities, alongside PhDs in televison.

vuk.

apart from the 21mm voigtlander that i have (and love), i don't really have any experience with wide angle lenses.

Cheers. The Voigtlander is top of my list ATM unless I stumble across something vintage and interesting on my travels.

-- Ian

ian.

globo is always hiding in the shadows. you will need film to see any details.

vuk.

Great pics Ian and of course Vuk.

I quite like this one (no, of course I didn't take it, but knowing how much Ian loves cars.... :D).

2061103.003.mini4L.jpg

There's more Photoshopping in that pic than the average Geri halliwel shoot in Loaded :)

advertisement

Back