advertisement

HackerNAP/CAP Group Buy now on!

Carl, can I cancel my order for 4 Naps and 16 Caps please. If it's going to cause any probs I'll take them and move them on after.

Hi All, sorry for the slight thread invasion, but if anyone would like 4off 63v 10,000uF Kendeil K05s for £25 please PM me. They are 1 month old (just run in). I've removed them from my Avondale Cap6's, I've now replaced the front pairs with Mundorfs.

Thanks

Dan

Could somebody please please please sticky this thread!

It keeps dropping off the radar and I'm having to resort to google searches to find it!

Morning all - Sorry for the delays.

I got to the stage of obtaining quotes and some very cheap ones at that but they did not include VAT and shipping. I queried and heard nothing back. Things have just kinda got on top of me since then and I just haven't had the time.

I will try to call them today when I get 5 mins

Morning all - Sorry for the delays.

I got to the stage of obtaining quotes and some very cheap ones at that but they did not include VAT and shipping. I queried and heard nothing back. Things have just kinda got on top of me since then and I just haven't had the time.

I will try to call them today when I get 5 mins

Welcome back, nice to hear from you !

Hi George,

Welcome back. I'd like to raise concerns about the group buy and request that you address them before we continue.

It's been a month since you last posted, and in that time I've emailed you twice, sent you PM, and I'm sure other folks have done the same. There have been numerous posts on PFM wondering where you were and yet there was no response. In the meantime it was noticed that you had logged into PFM but not posted any response (your profile information always shows your latest activity).

Given that the last group buy vanished with over a grand of members' money I'm sure you'll understand the need for this group buy to managed in an open, communicative, responsive, and accountable manner. On a personal level I'd like to ensure that my name and PCBs don't become synonymous with failed group buys.

You have stated several times that you have very little spare time, which gives me reason to be concerned that you may be biting off more than you can chew with this project - group buys are very time consuming. If you'd like to hand over the reins to me, that's perfectly ok; I will gladly step in and continue where you've left off with no hard feelings.

If you do have spare time in which to undertake this project then I think I can speak for all of us by saying "thank you" for your efforts. But please: make sure that you stay in communication to let us know what's going on, no matter what's going on. The worst thing you can do (other than take our money and disappear like the last guy!) is to go dark and keep everyone guessing.

Are you willing and able to run this group buy to a successful conclusion?

Cheers,
Carl

In light of the above, I don't think I want to go forward with this if George is running it. No offence, George, but its all a bit too uncertain for me.

Carl, if you do take this on I'd like to stay in.

Simeon

In light of recent posts I would like to step down. Whoever wants to takeover email me and I will forward the info. I would still like to be counted in the GB for the boards listed.

Danny - I have apologised and I do so again. Both work and personal life took over - I was barely at home over those weeks and had no idea it was to be that way. What more can I say but I'm sorry.

Georgeeasten. Thank you so much for starting this group buy. I really appreciate what you have started and I'm sure Carl, or another, will bring it to a great conclusion.
Thanks for your efforts.
Cheers
Muzz

advertisement

Back