advertisement

General Election 2024

So all that blather about you not being able to give the current tory party your support was just that? Blather.

Never ever expect a Tory to keep their word. He’d also agreed not to fly-tip his political bullshit here at my expense. 15,203 posts and counting (almost exclusively political shite or self-preening) and a load of wasted moderation time (he hasn’t donated a single penny in 20+ years). A more perfect Tory would be hard to picture. He is the blueprint. Mick is peak Tory!

So all that blather about you not being able to give the current tory party your support was just that? Blather.

Didn’t take long for tory Mick to recapture its host body, did it?
The Tory MPs have let the side down, no question of that, but they are still Tories and fortunately most Labour MPs are running with Tory light policies because it wins votes.

It's simply a matter of fact and to be honest for the first time in my life I may not bother to vote, I get what I want which ever way it goes.

This election is a total non event.

Didn’t take long for tory Mick to recapture its host body, did it?
Tbf, Mick has only swapped one host body for another one that is just the same. Mick has, I believe, voted for privatisation, deregulation and public investment cuts since 1979, and that is what he will be getting again this time.

https://x.com/CountBinface/status/1793315264999608705 4TH JULY 2024 Bindependence Day, time to take out the trash.

52892588375_ed9ff12fa6_b.jpg

The only politician I own a statue of.

PS Get yours here (Count Binface), profits to the NHS.

Political heavyweight Rod Stewart summed it up in a nutshell last year when he said "time to let the other lot have a go".

They can't be too much sh1tter, I mean can they. So it's a no-brainer really.

Capt

Early opinion polls looking good...

Westminster Voting Intention:

LAB: 48% (+4)
CON: 27% (+2)
LDM: 8% (-2)
RFM: 8% (=)
SNP: 3% (+1)
GRN: 2% (-5)

Via @Survation, 21-22 May.
Changes w/ 9-10 May.

Any thoughts about why he's chosen now? I mean, what does he expect to happen later which makes now seem like the best time for him? :eek:

Any thoughts about why he's chosen now? I mean, what does he expect to happen later which makes now seem like the best time for him? :eek:

I suspect the rats in his party were about to stab him in the back. You don’t get to be a multimillionaire oligarch without being pretty nasty, so he’ll take them all down with him. Either that of the ICC moving ever closer with war crimes charges against Israel. The Tory Party is always up to its neck in arms deals etc. Who knows, but he’ll certainly go down in history as the most corrupt prime minister of the UK (at least in the century or so since voting was widely introduced).

I think inflation pressures remain. Commodities are going bananas, wages still going up. Can’t help thinking there will be a sting in the tail there. Let’s face it, elections are about the economy and not a lot else, although security / defence will figure heavily this time around. Besides, he can spend the summer in California.

This is my first election as an OAP, which makes life much easier. When the manifestos are brought to my breakfast table for perusal over an early morning tonic I can now skip all the stuff about economics, Trident and immigration and go straight to the bit about keeping the triple lock or not.

Maybe he's just very bad at politics. I mean, just that speech today shows there's something really wrong with him. He could have looked at AccuWeather, held it inside, had a flunky hold an umbrella over him. But no! He boldly steps out into the storm, presumably defying advice from everyone, knowing that he would probably get drenched, and that he would certainly have Things Can Only Get Better in the background.

If he were working for me and gave a press conference like that, I'd sack him.

(Actually he is working for me in a way, he's my PM. And I will sack him!)

Last edited:

advertisement

Back