advertisement

General Election 2024

Dying to see the reactions of his disloyal backbenchers. Their mouthpieces at Telegraph, Murdoch press etc are already playing funeral music and grinding their teeth. Some good infighting would be a nice appetiser for the 4th
I'd be astonished if it doesn't get really vicious. And those MPs not standing again have zero incentive to hold their tongues.

Things can only get bitter.
Wetter...
53738412007_8307052212_n.jpg

Couldnt have timed his speech better, the twat.

I'd be astonished if it doesn't get really viscous. And those MPs not standing again have zero incentive to hold their tongues.

I’m hoping corruption rises to the fore. Tory Party finances needs blowing wide open under the brightest spotlight. Labour might be too tainted to do this, but other smaller parties should be able to along with countless pressure groups. These parasites have stolen so many £bns from the public purse and received so much dirty oligarch money for favours they need naming, shaming, and ideally charging and jailing. The campaign can’t get dirty enough IMHO. We need to rip these thieving criminal shits apart. Expose exactly who and what they are and exactly what they did to this country.

It's bloody brilliant, the silent majority get what they want.

My prediction is :-

Those who are currently happy will remain happy whatever the result.

Those who are currently moaning will continue to moan because nothing will change.

Yes. I will certainly be moaning because as you say, nothing will change except the colour of the tie.

It’s a bit like the Green and Blues in Roman times, a great deal of violence about what colour identical chariots were as they were going around the same track again and again.

Almost May-esque speech. Piss-soaked through and his words drowned out by the strains of D:Ream.

Brilliant double drowning for a washed-up PM. I look forward to his final dunking.

I did enjoy the backing soundtrack, and laughed out loud. Almost felt sorry for him what with that and the soaking.
Almost.

The SNP pitch will be- Starmer will win in England with his Tory-lite policies which are anathema to Scots, along with his Brexit, so vote SNP to hold him to account.

I hear they will be going with 'Vote SNP and get free entry into a competition to win a very lightly used luxury motorhome'. Leaflets being printed up, apparently...

12-1 on the Tories getting the most seats....despite all the polls and predictors that looks like good value? Do they do each way on elections?

Yes. I will certainly be moaning because as you say, nothing will change except the colour of the tie.

It’s a bit like the Green and Blues in Roman times, a great deal of violence about what colour identical chariots were as they were going around the same track again and again.
Yes I am currently enjoying an oversized Gin and Tonic.

The results will be one of the following

1. Tory win - unlikely but it would please me.
2. Labour ( Tory light) win - most likely and perfectly ok now that Corbyn is history.
3. Hung Parliament, perfectly ok, Tories in bed with Tory Lights, a bit like an old married couple. They will bicker but they are basically in agreement.

Happy days ahead as far as I can see.

Don't forget the other important news put out by our glorious deputy leader. Stock up on batteries and a tin opener for the turmoil ahead.
Resilience my ar*e. Still only 6 weeks of plundering left for the Tories.

2. Labour ( Tory light) win - most likely and perfectly ok now that Corbyn is history.
3. Hung Parliament, perfectly ok, Tories in bed with Tory Lights, a bit like an old married couple. They will bicker but they are basically in agreement.

On the downside the moral outcomes you were asking for are even less likely happen!

So all that blather about you not being able to give the current tory party your support was just that? Blather.

Didn’t take long for tory Mick to recapture its host body, did it?

advertisement

Back