advertisement

Gear that has consistently impressed you at shows?

I have not been to a show for decades but Linn and Naim back in the late 70s and 80s were always one of the best if not the best sounding room.

The Audio Note room has never failed to delilver musical sound at the Australian shows i've attended. That said, i'd personally be tempted by the new Devore Fidelity O/Bronze speakers paired with Air Tight amps.

Simple, use the room to work for you, coloured BUT entertaining speakers that make you tap your foot and they will play most thing without to much fuss, sins of ommission done correctly. I have many audio note pieces its simple but effective music making, and its repeatable.

Given the thread title and my show-going, that means more than once at Munich. So...

CAD (Computer Audio Design)
Living Voice
Simaudio Moon

Last edited:
Saw the thread title and immediately thought of Audio Note - then noticed quite a few of us think the same way. Saying that, the AN room at Cranage sounded dull when I briefly ventured in, though the dealer who sells AN had his set-up pretty well sorted.

Iā€™ve found Audio Note hit and miss. The first time I heard it, it was fantastic. It never quite hit the heights again and a couple of times Iā€™ve thought it dull. Iā€™d like to hear a sorted system in someoneā€™s home.

Cheers BB

advertisement

Back