advertisement

GB News Channel

If I remember I try to catch Farage pint with someone horrible feature in order to revel in its utter cringiness and remind myself of all the bad people in the world.

I’ve been following that as I follow Ava on Twitter. Just a vile misogynistic arsehole. Carol Vorderman and others have been encouraging people to report GB “News” to Ofcom. No way in hell should that shit be placed anywhere near regular news channels. Serial sex-pest Wootan needs hoofing too, he was giggling away at Fox. I watched the clip as Ava posted it on the Musk hellsite.

GBNonce have made a faux Fox-style climb down.

We regret any offence,
it’s not what we are about,
it doesn’t reflect our values,
we are conducting an investigation as to how something this could happen.

- it’s exactly who they are, they’ll do nothing because like beans means Heinz, hate means money.

I’ve merged the Lawrence Fox thread in as I do want to keep the spotlight firmly on GB News. They employed Fox because of his misogyny, conspiracy theory and far-right nationalism, they don’t get to walk away from this one. Fox, like sex-pest Dan Wooton, the fake vicar, Jacob Rees Mogg, Lee Anderson etc etc were all chosen by this dark-money/Saudi-funded far-right propaganda channel. He represents it perfectly. Fascism, racism, misogyny and conspiracy theory is the product here and they choose their spokespeople very well to sell it to their target audience. It is what it is.

How bad do you have to be to get Dan Wootton to apologise for you ?
At least there will now be room for R. Brand to take to the airwaves in his place

Meanwhile GBpoos gets a free mention on a multitude of major platforms and competing channels because of the uproar.

Even Ava's profile has got a push into the consciousnesses of her target audience.

If I were more cynical I could even believe this has been done on purpose.

I honestly don't know how anyone can watch this shit to the point of being able to discuss the show or follow morons on Twitter. Why do you do it.

advertisement

Back