advertisement

Fresh from the Munich show ...

nice one, never seen tron mono's.....seen and heard a couple of pre's....great looking build quality.....i take it they are cost no object designs with lots of copper and iron!!!

I don't think they were monos, the amp to the left had different power valves fitted (some 300B variant?) the one to the right (pictured below) had 211's but it was the amp to the left that was in use from what I recall.

P1010205.jpg

nice one, never seen tron mono's.....seen and heard a couple of pre's....great looking build quality.....i take it they are cost no object designs with lots of copper and iron!!!

yeah.

I would say the internal wiring of a Tron amp is about as good as you get. He (graham) was a telecom engineer and it shows.

Also his point about the amps being ''dead quiet'' into horns is true.

They do have high-end price tags however, so I've never thought about buying one.

I don't think Graham will miss my custom. I am more likely to burn my fingers (and my friends) and make something myself.

heard almost the same cessaro horn system last year at munich
very good with typical audiophile jazz noodling crap
asked to here some ac/dc and it just fell apart , typical . a good systemshould sound great with any music

all i can say is 'wow'....

did you get to hear that beast of a set up graham?

looks pretty sensational......:eek:

advertisement

Back